Modding Help JSON assets seeds won't plant, Help ?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Im_The__Doctor, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Im_The__Doctor

Im_The__Doctor Void-Bound Voyager

So still got no idea what is going on, the seeds are all available in the shop BUT i cant plant them? I've tried everything and this is happening to all the seeds from pretty much all JSON content packs

https://log.smapi.io/fuE4Wbd4

Attached Files:

• blaukind

blaukind Void-Bound Voyager

I had this same problem and removing Tea Time fixed it.

Mel Noelle likes this.
      • Mel Noelle

Mel Noelle Tentacle Wrangler

I had this same problem too! Thank you for posting about it because google brought me here lol. Would've taken me forever and I probably would've gotten rid of all of my mods and spent hours trying to troubleshoot if I hadn't tried your post first, blaukind! Thank you!

I didn't want to get rid of teatime, it's so cute, so I looked up why so I could fix it - there's a few conflicts between tea time and the other json assets mods. I don't know if this is ok or not, and I'll take it down if not, but I've attached an updated teatime JA file (remove old one before putting this in mods, it won't overwrite the conflicting ones) with the names slightly changed of some so that tea time will work! All items now show up and seeds work properly (on my game at least!)

Files that were changed:
        Crop: Tea_plant (Tea leaf -> tea leaVES, tea leaf seeds -> tea leaves seeds - also all references to it in the objects' json files changed from tea leaf -> tea leaves)
        Objects: Black Tea->Quick black tea, Earl Grey Tea-> earl gray tea, Green Tea->fresh green tea, Jasmine Tea-> delicate jasmine tea, Mint Tea->cool mint tea, Rose Tea->delicate rose tea, Tea Leaf->tea leaves

Attached Files:

largerthansmall likes this.
        • largerthansmall

largerthansmall Yeah, You!