1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Jokes.... Starbound related

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by SpiroExDeus, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

Ok thanks for the clarification on the spelling, I will be here all week. Don't forget to buy some food they make a mean steak.

2. Pofinator

Pofinator Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Riddle me this: what is green and made of pixels?

3. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

grass.

4. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

envy?

5. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

green pixels?

6. TheSpoon

TheSpoon Big Damn Hero

By saying 'it will be released by the end of the year' in a *joke thread* i was implying that is a joke that starbound will be released before the end of the year. Hence the '/trollface'.

:rolleyes:

7. Xots

Xots Industrial Terraformer

Get Out

8. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

What do Florans call a complex process between a 'coherent' pairing of two different sexed individuals and is essential for a species to survive? *ehem*
    Butt-rubbing.

I tried to make that as Child-Safe as I could.

Jonesy likes this.
  9. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

There, I fixed it for you.

10. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I hereby state that all infractions should be directed at Jonesy.
    I take no responsibility for ruined childhood or pedobears lurking in the forums.

ImmotalFrog,
    (Director of S.H.I.E.L.D)

11. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Come on man, was it really that bad? I was simply being factual.

12. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Facts don't exist on the internet. only where the light shines brightest, Wikepedia, is safe from irreleventness although there has been cases of break ins.

MysticMalevolence and Jonesy like this.
  13. LordHavoc

LordHavoc Phantasmal Quasar

An Apex, Avian and Glitch walk into a bar
    The barman points to the group, "We don't serve your kind here"
    The group looks at each other, confused.
    The barman points more specifically to the Glitch, "Your droid, he'll have to wait outside"

14. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

On free planet you listen to the radio!
    On Miniknog-controled planet radio listens to YOU!

Haedes and MysticMalevolence like this.
  15. Pofinator

Pofinator Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My avatar!

16. Miyuki

Miyuki Sandwich Man

In a galaxy far, far away...

A floran walked into a BBQ restaurant and sat down to take a look at the menu, when she heard one of the waiters exclaim "Hey floran! We don't serve salad here!" The floran looked puzzled and quipped "But that'sss exssactly why I came here, I don't have a beef with that!"

17. Authos

Authos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ill laugh if they put an alien who does stand up comedy in game as an extra! :D

Pofinator likes this.
  18. zerothegod

zerothegod Orbital Explorer

OOOOOOOOOhhhhh Daz i good one

we humans have perfected the yo mama joke!

19. Zehrok

Zehrok Void-Bound Voyager

Ow ow ow big necro ow ow ow

Exxil3d likes this.
  20. Animator

Animator Cosmic Narwhal

A Human and an Avian walk into a bar. Both of them notice a Hylotl drinking by her lonesome, and decide to make fun of her between each other.

The Avian eyes the Hylotl and very loudly whispers, "I bet she drinks like a fish!", as the both of them laugh between each other. The human interjects, saying, "Nah, she's a Hylotl, remember? I bet all they drink is sake or something like that. Bet she's never even had a real drink here at the bar, probably a fish out of water!" Both of them keep laughing as the human sends a drink the Hyoltl's way, grinning all the while. The bartender passes a note along with the drink from the human, and it says:

"Something to quench your thirst!"

The Hylotl, having overheard this entire conversation, is deeply offended, and whispers something to the bartender, sliding her a canned drink. She smiles at the human, and saunters up to him, pretending to prepare to hit on him.

The human smiles and says crudely, "How would you like to be my gillfriend?", but not before he is interrupted by the Hylotl pulling out a small octopus and slamming it on his crotch. It constricts, causing immense pain in places best not to be mentioned.

She gives him a steady glare and says, "Hope that gives you some flashbacks", as she returns her attention to the Avian. The Avian shakes, scared of what the Hylotl will do to him.

She simply hands him the canned beverage, and as the Avian looks it over, he remarks, "...why are you giving this to me?"

Her smile widens as she simply says, "I hear it gives you wings." She pays her tab and walks out the bar as the Avian gives a deep frown, and the human weeps in pain trying to peel off the cruel reminder of the fate of his former home.

Edit: Oh wow, this is an old thread. Oh well.