"Joke" Weapons

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by Double S, May 2, 2013.

1. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Existential Complex

You mean fleshlight? Nah. The closest we're going to get to a sex joke are the Glitch male/female icons.

2. Techno9200

Techno9200 Void-Bound Voyager

A "hand" gun!

[​IMG]

3. Paisan

Paisan Subatomic Cosmonaut

Boxing gloves for a melee weapon might be pretty cool and I also think pepper spray for a range weapon would be funny

4. Ginganx

Ginganx Star Wrangler

Fake Treasure Chest

You and your friend are joyously running around in your planet. Your friend finds a treasure chest "you've never seen before". He opens it up... KABLAMO! :fireball:

He dies and you loot all his stuff. True friendship. <3 :love:

Bzubko123 likes this.
  5. Sruggs

Sruggs Master Chief

Brace yourselves, Wall of suggestions in red incoming!

'I can beat you, Blindfolded!', Ever heard that before? Put your friend up to the test.. With the all new Blindfolds... Even called Sleep masks.

And how come no one has thought about Explosive Eggs yet? Suprise your friends and foes with this easter version of the common grenade!

Flick-a-coin! Are you rich and want to prove it even further? Then the Flick-a-Coin is perfect for you!

That's about it for my second suggestion post here. This thread is excellent for dropping off ideas that would be too stupid to placed anywhere else.. :up:

Bzubko123 likes this.
  6. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Is it necessary?

7. Pie4Pigs

Are you asking if it's necessary to have joke weapons, or if it's necessary to talk in colored text?

The answer to the first question is yes. The answer to the second is no.

8. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Chill, lol. Both of them is my opinion.

9. brandonlk

brandonlk Pangalactic Porcupine

thats it noones mentond this soo a troll cannon shoots troll faces 1 troll per 1.5 seconds also have a troll face wilst fireing

10. Techno9200

A flyswatter!

11. Pie4Pigs

Please no.

EDIT: Isn't there a weapon in Borderlands 2 that appears to have really good stats, but in reality, just makes a really annoying noise when fired? That's the kind of joke weapon I want to see in this game. :D

12. 70calories

70calories Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Gas Powered Stick that never runs out of gas

13. Steam Pirate

Steam Pirate Space Kumquat

Joke weapon? That thing you have in your holster there.

14. Jack Nief

Jack Nief Phantasmal Quasar

I certainly would not mind a spoon joke weapon! The "Lucky Runcible!" Does atrociously tiny damage, but then, every once in a blue moon, BOOM! 1000 damage worth of Spoonmurdernation.

...That last part is a joke, yuh. I'd still like the novelty of blugeoning people with an eating utensil.

15. brandonlk

brandonlk Pangalactic Porcupine

why just no hmmm no cookie for you

16. TheDarkman123

TheDarkman123 Orbital Explorer

Lego Brick Sword Add It

17. Techno9200

How about...

A giant squeaky inflatable wacky hammer!

Bzubko123 likes this.
  18. Jack Nief

Jack Nief Phantasmal Quasar

Well, I did mention in another thread about a pathetically weak spoon and fork pair, and a rare-as-hell-but-still-pathetically-weak spoon and fork pair which can lead to a crafted too-impactical-to-use-but-too-awesome-to-lose Void Spork.

-How about a wrist-mounted dog launcher?

-Or a Minecraft Diamond Pickaxe?

-An Everything Gun, where it picks at random the stuff in your inventory and fires it at terminal speeds at enemies.

-The Scorched V-Neck Guitar from another thread I made! A chance to cause a spontaneous rock-out dance on enemies!

-The Pimp Hand! A combat glove whose single strike has a chance to splash extra money around.

Bzubko123 likes this.
  19. ratchetNL

ratchetNL Void-Bound Voyager

I know a good weapon: Air.

20. Ado

Ado Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Vegetarians!!!
    So we can throw them at florans!Who is gonna get eaten now,eh?

Bzubko123 and Jack Nief like this.