Joja Mart idea(spoilers if you haven't gotten very far)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RPGAngel, Sep 3, 2018.

1. RPGAngel

RPGAngel Phantasmal Quasar

I have been using a beautiful mod called Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits that has the ability to(among other things) change those ugly old Joja Mart ruins into a beautiful little park like area if you have gotten it closed down.It includes a config that lets you chose between having Joja or not so you can switch between different saves without messing any of them up story wise.. I think the ability to do that without a mod would be a great addition to the game. it could be done through Jody like the house upgrade for Pam, as a community upgrade that we would supply the money and wood, etc for. It could maybe cost more that Pam's house since it is for the whole town instead of one house. I started using that mod after finding it because I was tired of have a beautiful town except for that eyesore of a building. And after seeing what the talented mod creator did with it, I started thinking that this should be a normal part of the game. Here is a pic of what she did with Joja(I think it looks SO much better!):

Attached Files:

• DarkJustice

DarkJustice Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry but I didnt like park idea. We can buy this destroyed Jojo Market and we can build a home for us or anyone (maybe Linus) If this home for us we sleep here we awake in town so we near anywhere in the town. If this home for anyone maybe new NPC came or our child lives this home. Thats my idea for Jojo Market

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

i'm gonna make it harder and bigger, but maybe player's choice?
        player gets asked, since they did most of the work in the community center, what they find the best option
        Lewis: As thanks for all your help, you may choose what you think is the best option for us to have there!
        then get a few options, maybe another kind of mart with stuff we don't have right now, or a park, or a home for "our future generations" AKA kids
        list of ideas, and some might work well

also, Linus wants to stay in the wild, so maybe let him keep that lifestyle that he chose

i'd love to see a cheaper hospital/clinic for when you faint (only reducing the cost, not changing the rest)

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

that would undermine linus' story and personal ideals pretty badly, i am against the idea of giving him a house(though a place for a new npc would be nice)

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

maybe 2 or 3 houses for some new spouse candidates?