RELEASED JAC'd Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Existential Complex

Hmm... Being that as your ambition, I may design a new cellar mod. Probably huge and unrealistic but organized and xnb-friendly. Outside of the main room as not to disturb previously placed casks, of course.

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Industrial Terraformer

Don't go out of your way just on my account.

• Androxilogin

Just saying, possibly a 'rainy day' mod in the future.

• demonhunter352

Aaaand now EF 2.0 has released. I'll get to testing when I get home

• Androxilogin

Yep, saw that too. So 1.6 should now work again!

• demonhunter352

Don't celebrate just yet. Testing shows that the game crashes on loading a savefile if Extended Greenhouse 1.6 is present in the ALL locations. ALL without location mods, however, does NOT crash. Unknown at this time whether it's a matter of the location mod needing to be made compatible, or if something on ALL's side is borked. Waiting on word from Ento.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Was a bug in EF, just released a patch that should hopefully fix it.

Androxilogin likes this.
                • demonhunter352

Good news! As of Entoarox Framework 2.0.5 and ALL 1.3.6, the Extended Greenhouse and Extended Cellar mods are functional again! Two hours of testing and back and forth with Ento... I'ma go sleep now

Androxilogin likes this.
                  • DoGSh0wYaH0wda

DoGSh0wYaH0wda Space Hobo

greenhouse not working.png so i have the the jacd greenhouse 1.6 from nexus and advancedlocationloader v1.3.6 and !EntoaroxFramework-v2.0.6 and i cant for the life of me figure out how to start the upgrades I know it was said about something in the upper top left but i clicked the hell out of everywhere in the greenhouse and still nothing..,. I did only just drop the greenhouse folder into adavncedloctionloaders folder did i do something wrong or did i miss a step?? can anyone help me??????

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
                    • Androxilogin

AdvancedLocationLoader, !EntoaroxFramework should both be located in the Stardew Valley\Mods folder, I see you have this since the top of the window says mods have been loaded so inside the AdvancedLocationLoader folder there should be another folder named locations. Drop the greenhouse folder inside there and it should work properly. The flower pot furthest to the left should change into a barrel with a lamp on top. Click this and you'll be given the upgrade option.

• DoGSh0wYaH0wda

DoGSh0wYaH0wda Space Hobo

i have that but it doesn't work greenhouse not working 2.png

• Androxilogin

'AdvancedLocationLoader-v.1.3.6\AdvancedLocationLoader' is the problem. 'Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\ExtendedGreenhouse' would be the correct format. ExtendedGreenhouse should also have the files right there, now folders inside of this folder.