1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Izku and Dark Izku races with bonus features 5.1

2 Races with evoled form techs, light pets, npc spawners, custom ship, tiered armor weapons/ dungeon

1. firehawk11

firehawk11 Yeah, You!

I'm getting a error with penguin boss. Caused by a repeat monster name type. Dark Izku and Izku is two different errors right now when each is added on it's own. Oh well that does it, out to date TwT

2. Lord_Willie

Lord_Willie Void-Bound Voyager

plz fix and update

3. That Bearded Dragon

That Bearded Dragon Phantasmal Quasar

Its not updated yet...I only realized that until I read it properly,gota wait for update

4. TechScience

TechScience Void-Bound Voyager

An important question to ask, I find, is if this is still a worked on project or has it been abandoned?

5. etherealblade

etherealblade Phantasmal Quasar

Yes it's still being worked on. We have to be patient. The jump to upbeat giraffe requires a tech overhaul. If you remember, his mod has the awesome evolution tech feature. They plan on overhauling that and the visuals. It'll be worth the wait.

6. HGuard

HGuard Void-Bound Voyager

Game crashing after launch. Here is the error: [​IMG]

7. Farlavor

Farlavor Void-Bound Voyager

ok, looking forward for this... :)
    btw, I will keep it bookmarked, in order to see this finally completed someday. :)

I like how both izku looks like, they give me some inspiration, since they looks like the tentacle creature you see in the Ark. probably some kind of descendants, or maybe the big one is a kind of renegade or Evil dark izku evolved into a kind of H.P Lovecraft god (pretty much like Azathoth). I love them... :D

8. Mechr0mancer

Mechr0mancer Space Hobo

hi Please update thies mod ( sorry i am German and i can not good english ) PLEASE update this mod !!! the mod is very good !

9. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks very cool, but I assume it is not up to date anymore. :(

10. PotatoSS

PotatoSS Astral Cartographer

Update mod! Crash :c

11. TechScience

TechScience Void-Bound Voyager

Hopefully someone will do as was done with the Avali and make an unofficial update of the Izku. This project seems pretty clearly dead.

12. limitdistortion

limitdistortion Phantasmal Quasar

Can you try an update this to 1.0 really would enjoy playing this.:lod:

Saint Apollyon likes this.