1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Items spawn on the wrong spots

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Eclipse-the-dragon, Mar 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Eclipse-the-dragon

Eclipse-the-dragon Zero Gravity Genie

at times, items spawn on the wrong spots.

take the look at the pic.
    shoot the box thing in the red O, the item may spawn at a green O.

if the box is on the red box in the blue O, the item spawns in the white O a lot.

the lime green guy is me and him and the gun lighting things up are both mods.

it just happened.
    i broke 4 blocks in the red O, but 1 block spawned in the blue O and full down to the green O.

at times, things spawn in the land, then you have to hunt for it (needle in a haystack) or never get it at all. see the 3rd pic. the things this time didn't spawn to deep in the land.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please avoid doubleposts. I merged your posts.

3. Eclipse-the-dragon

how is this bug fix coming? it happens on my Space Station to, and once that happens, there is no way to move to it in Space to get it befour it is lost for good. this bug badly needs fixing, most of the Spaced things very hard to find, and are things players need.

4. Eclipse-the-dragon

again and again it happens, and now i've lost things to it.
    look at the pic. the green box is where the thing should have been and is where i stood, and the red box shows where the thing did spawn.
    i have no way to get to that thing and i need it! pls get this bug fixed, it is taking a lot of thing away from me all over the game!

Attached Files: