Item Spawner mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by FunkyJustin, Mar 10, 2016.

Tags:
?

Do you want this mod?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. FunkyJustin

FunkyJustin Space Hobo

I would like to see a mod that allows you to either spawn items in front of your character or just put them in inventory

• Monmon

Monmon Void-Bound Voyager

I'd have to say no to this mod. Sure, it might be convenient to be able to spawn items to fulfill your Community Centre Item Bundles, but it would just take all the fun away really. The game will get boring even before summer comes, I believe, with this mod. Just my opinion, guys. :rofl:

• Misledz

Misledz 2.7182818284590...

There's already an existing mod that exists with this in the default SMAPI. Just download the ID_Table.txt from this section, then in the SMAPI window just type player_additem <ID> <Quantity> <Quality 0-2>

• Cardthief

Cardthief Aquatic Astronaut

Question, where would I go about getting the ID table txt file, ive been looking for it but I cannot seem to find it.

• LittleNerdyOTAKU

LittleNerdyOTAKU Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've been using the modding API to spawn in things as I need them to make things a little bit easier on me, and I have to say it makes the game more playable. You just need to learn self restraint.
            That being said I'd love a mod like this because so far the item ID list I have has no furniture, and that part of the game frustrates me because of not being able to get back flooring/wallpaper once
            you use it or place a new one down.

• canri

canri Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe this is it? Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm also trying to find the ID table txt file.
              http://pastebin.com/xMxSgPT3

EDIT: I can confirm that some of these work, haven't tried it all yet.
              EX: Simply type in "player_additem 24 10 2" (without quotations) into the SMAPI console and it will give you ten gold star parsnip.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
              • Monmon

Monmon Void-Bound Voyager

Bruh. LittleNerdyOTAKU, it's what those mods are for, I understand. But some people (Me, included) may unable to restrain ourselves in certain circumstances. The game might be more enjoyable if things are earned through hard work but some people just take the easy way out. It's not that I'm wholly against the idea of those kind of mods. Everyone could use that final item to finish their item bundles. :rofl:

• Misledz

Misledz 2.7182818284590...

This is the ID list. Its as follows.

player_additem <item#> <quantity> <quality 0-2>

ex : player_additem 613 1 2

This will give an apple with gold quality.

http://puu.sh/nCW5b/6aba979d69.txt