RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin jumps a bit at the voice...Honestly, He doesn't like loudspeakers. Odd that you cant see a person when they talk. But oh well. He makes hos way up to the cabin

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

"Alright, looks like we might be clear, let's go.' He keeps the crowbar ready, and enters through the front door.

3. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

He keeps going "I'm going to find that city..."

4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

((I'll refer you to my earlier post.))
    Inside the small cabin he finds a man, he looked to be in pretty rough shape. At least judging by the fact he only had one leg and one eye. Though that would explain why he didn't come out to meet them. Apart from that, he looked like he'd been in plenty of fights, one could at least infer this from all the scars on him. Now though it looked like he was starting to get some pudge around his middle.

"I wouldn't assume so, but why don't we find out." He entered the building as well. It was certainly abandoned. There wasn't even signs of zombies here, or anything really for that matter.

((Like, he kept going into the zombie tunnel?))

5. critsarecool

'This looks like it may be a good place to hide out and let me zombify for the night, if we can find some place to lock me up.' He searches the building.

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" I take it that you've seen cities burn.
    Delzin looks this curious man over. He must have quite a story.

7. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

((Wait, who's Ray again? Sorry if I'm being frustrating.))

8. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

(Yes. Plus pretty likely there's something at the end :V)

9. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

He finds a couple of food items, along with a back room.
    Carson found the following:
    Cup noodles x 1
    Granola bar x 6

"I've seen a lot kid. Now, where are you headed?"

((It's all good, questions is what I'm here for. Ray is that freind of Charon's whom he found drowning his sorrows in beer and video games.))

((Cool))
    As he moved along the tunnel, he could hear the zombies shuffling all around him, one was starting to get very close.

Arra likes this.
  10. critsarecool

'Found some food and a backroom, gonna check it out.' He looks in the back room first for any threats before entering it, pulling out his flashlight if it's too dark to see.

11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Just...away. It doesn't really matter to me....Does it matter to you Iris? "

He turns to look for Iris, smiling in the slightest

12. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

He shoves away the zombies that get close without letting them bite him, also on the lookout for that suprise crawler that's in every zombie movie

13. Jareix Cryvix

"Oh! Hullo Ray! Good news! We may have some people to join us on our quest!"

14. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"Aye." Jason seemed to be checking behind the main desk at the moment.

"Mmm, nah, I don't care where we go either." "Well that's lovely. But I still need a destination." The captain replied. "Here look at this atlas." He handed them an atlas of the world.

As he moves along the tunnel, he hears an all too familiar shriek from behind him, accompanying that came a blue glow.

"Yeah? Well alright." Ray headed to the counter and asked for some food supplied for his work.

Arra likes this.
  15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Delzin goes beside Iris, holding it out beside her
    " Anywhere you want to go Iris? "

16. critsarecool

He enters the room, looking around for anything of interest.

17. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

"Great, now there's a BLUE one..." He keeps going and making sure to keep distance from it as he heads to whatever is on the other side of the horde

18. Jareix Cryvix

He sighs, deciding it be best to leave him be, deciding to continue looking for somewhere to get perhaps crafting tools.

19. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

According to the markers on the map, the 'Beach shack' was in a place called 'England' which was an island. There was a landmass nearby, and several others farther off. "Let's just get off this island and go to the mainland."

A broken computer, Moss growing on the old wooden desk, a leaky pipe in the wall, a dented old filing cabinet. This room had certainly seen better days.

The horde seemed to be getting a bit thicker as he moved along. The air got more tense, eventually he ran across one of the iron gratings like before.

On the back wall of the guild hall was a large map of the city, projected on a screen. It looked like one could interact with it from the controls below the screen.

Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  20. Jareix Cryvix

He attempts to use his three fingered claws to try and manipulate it.