1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Issues with RT (right trigger) Xbox one controller on PC

Discussion in 'Support' started by Neoseo, May 2, 2018.

1. Neoseo

Neoseo Space Hobo

I just downloaded the beta today and am playing it with my Xbox One controller on PC.

When I use the right trigger to cycle through items it cycles through then uses the item in that inventory slot. It also gives items to NPCs talk to them. That would mean every time I hit RT it causes the A button and the X buttons to be pressed at the same time. This does not happen with the left trigger. That being said I looked through the options and you cannot change the inputs for controller in the menu. This has not happened to me in the previous patch of the game and LB and RB seem to do nothing but pulse the toolbar. Inverting the toolbar still causes the same issue.

When navigating the inventory menu I can scroll over with right trigger but once it hits the relationship tab it sends me back to the inventory tab again. Lightly tapping the right trigger allows me to access the next menu but any longer sends me back to inventory tab.

With further testing, both issues still occur in single player.

-----------*EDIT*-----------​
    Multiplayer drop-down menu (server mode) skips an option when using a controller. When scrolling with the D-pad only offline and Invites-Only are selectable but causes the cursor to bug out and audio glitch as if the scrolling continues.

Using the RT in the house sometimes does not scroll over to the next item and can pick items up in the house. Depending on cursor location can cause items to be replaced.

Last edited: May 2, 2018