1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Issues buying a 4 pack using google wallet.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Admiral Obvious, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral Obvious

Admiral Obvious Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I recently bought a single pixel tier of starbound for myself, in which the transaction was successful. I am currently using a visa gift card with exactly 60 dollars loaded onto it. As stated I have spent 15 of my 60 dollars, and are now trying to spend the other 45 dollars on the 4 pack for my friends, but the order keeps getting declined, or put on hold, does anyone know of a way in which I can rectify this issue? As stated in the thread title, this is being done from a google wallet account.
    I was hoping to fulfill my promise of giving them a copy by saturday, but I guess that won't happen.
    Just had a thought... is it possible that the order is declined from using the same e-mail as the receiver account? Or, do I need to buy the whole pack as a gift?

2. Admiral Obvious

Admiral Obvious Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Cancel this post, as I have resolved the issue. Google does not allow payments to be done to the same source within the timeframe of 2 minutes of each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.