1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Issue with "A Challenger Approaches" Quest in the Nightly Build

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by centuryscientist, Jun 13, 2016.

1. centuryscientist

centuryscientist Big Damn Hero

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced or addressed this issue, but I seem to be unable to complete the Gladiator quest given by Nuru. It gives me the objective to speak to her so that I may be teleported to the arena, but then doesn't update the quest after I've been transported. When I return to Nuru after defeating the combatants it only gives me the option to return to the arena and repeat the fight. Anyone know of a way to get around this issue?

2. Milamber14

Milamber14 Space Spelunker

Same issue also here. I abandoned the quest and did it again like 5 times just in case i was doing something wrong. Yet it doesn't seem like it is gonna happen any time.

3. Arekol

Arekol Void-Bound Voyager

I have the same bug and this is the only thing I could find searching on google. Is there any fix at all?

There can't have only been 2 instances and both over a year ago.

4. Arekol

Arekol Void-Bound Voyager

Nevermind, I just had to restart the game and the issue was fixed.
    I wonder if that's what these two guys figured out and just didn't bother to update the posts causing me to think there was no resolution.