1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there going to be and ancient technology that you can find through the planets.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Viktor, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sensational

Sensational Phantasmal Quasar

2. Viktor

Viktor Void-Bound Voyager

Its going to be a great game.

3. Wandestrange

Wandestrange Aquatic Astronaut

I think, it will be nice if there were weapons shoting anything. The same block of land.

4. Eve

Eve Phantasmal Quasar

I like that idea! :coffee:

5. Valkoor Moonblood

Valkoor Moonblood Existential Complex

Are you saying like the Sandgun from Terraria?

6. Swinburn

Swinburn Phantasmal Quasar

How did we get from ancient weapons to hot springs?

7. Wandestrange

Wandestrange Aquatic Astronaut

yee

8. Spike

Spike Supernova

What I don't like about your post is that your questions end with a period, and not a question mark. Other than that, everything else looks fine (Pardoning a few spelling errors).

Though I would love to have some lost technology inside planets; even primitive, ancient technology is massively appreciated.

Eve likes this.
  9. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

That'd be cool, you should put this into the suggestions!

10. I have a link to the suggestion thread here if you folks want to contribute.

11. StarMetal25

StarMetal25 Phantasmal Quasar

OK, where's my bazooka?

12. Samster

Samster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love the idea of finding artifacts that if you piece together can start to unravel a story of a long lost civilization or a terrible evil. :devil: Would be handy if you could piece them together into weapons too ;D Maybe not super powerful weapons but unique weapons with awesome abilities like the sandgun or something that can turn you into animals or disguise you. :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.