1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to get...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AdenSword, Nov 8, 2014.

1. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

The achievement for the loader "Kill the overloading magma worm" Is this broken or something? Because I killed about 15 of them with my freind and it didn't work so I figured "Huh. Must be SinglePLayer only" So I get on to singleplayer and I (spend 80 minutes to) get an overloading magma worm, kill it, and I don't have the achevement. (Yes I was using the loader in case that was unclear)

I am thinking that this achievement is broken, am I wrong or am I not doing it correctly?

• zanon

zanon Astral Cartographer

Stovepipes has been doing a good job of keeping the bug reports thread up to date, if you look there you'll see that yeah, that seems to be totally broken right now. Loader has a number of bugs right now actually. They relatively recently made that major engine upgrade though and got new platforms out, as well as a bunch of new feature additions, so it's not surprising there'd be a fair amount of new bugs that snuck in during the transition. If they can get all that smoothed out for 1.2.2 it should be a really solid release.

• AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

Shoulda thought to look at the bugs, then again, the bugs list is pretty big isn't it?

Ah well, I guess my 100% completion shall have to wait, well I also need a providence monster log, my luck with RNG is 1% of what it is with a normal person :p.