1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

iPhone to iPad help please

Discussion in 'Support' started by AmyJays, Mar 22, 2019.

1. AmyJays

AmyJays Intergalactic Tourist

Hello! I’m sure this has been asked, I’ve googled but just need clarification! I play Stardew Valley in my iPhone. I bought an iPad Pro, all my other apps have transferred except Stardew Valley! How do I get my game to go on iPad and iPhone so I can play and save the same game?
    It said something about connecting to iTunes?
    Does Stardew Valley not use the cloud!?

Thank you
    From Amy!
    Who just bought a iPad Pro to play this game on and is yet unable and very sad!!!

• Leehammy

Leehammy Space Hobo

I’ve searched the forums and don’t see a viable solution. Has anyone got an update to this?

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Hey there,

I'm afraid that Stardew iOS currently doesn't use the cloud due to the large size of of the save files.
        It's being worked on, but there are a fair amount of technical hurdles behind it.

Is it just the saves that you are trying to transfer, or the game itself isn't letting you install it?
        If you still have access to your old device you will be able to transfer the save manually, please let me know if you need any help with that!
        If you can't actually download, we've had this issue with people changing Android phones with Googleplay, you will need to contact Apple Support as it could be an issue with your account or something going on their end.

Please let me know if you need further support or if you get stuck.

• Greenguava

Greenguava Space Hobo

I think this may be an iPad Pro issue? I can find my save files on my iPhone, but on the iPad, it is not creating the Stardew Valley folder.

Can anyone else with an iPad Pro confirm?

I rebooted my ipad pro and the file now shows up, go figure :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2020