Infinity: Renascentis

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Softenik

Softenik Pangalactic Porcupine

Everybody's talking about Pokemon xD.

Freddy and ImmortalFrog like this.
  2. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

actually, it's xy

3. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

For a week...

Freddy, Saal and ImmortalFrog like this.
  4. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

All I ever did was fiddle with the spawner to get the one I wanted so I could catch it and raise it. It is possible to cheat without cheating, not that anyone would care about that.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Fluffy Arsonist

again, one of the points of the game is to find the pokemon yourself.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. RedScarWolf

What else is there to talk about? Nothing else happy is going on, everything else is terrible news.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Softenik

Softenik Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]

8. Fluffy Arsonist

[​IMG]

9. RedScarWolf

Except when one has to buy the game a second time because only certain pokes are allowed to spawn in certain games. I'm not spending another $20-$40 just because I picked up the wrong version.

10. Fluffy Arsonist

trading IS a thing, yaknow.

11. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Terrible news? Give me an example.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. Fluffy Arsonist

well, america isn't a thing anymore, though that's really more like good news, IMO. they were annoying.

ImmortalFrog and Auraknight like this.
  13. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Really? Why? What happened?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Fluffy Arsonist

their government shut down. they're saying it's temporary, but we can only hope otherwise...

15. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Hmm. It's a bad thing I guess.

16. RedScarWolf

With who? Who was I supposed to trade with ten years ago when I did that fiddling around?
    Yeah, cause I totally don't need this job in order to survive. Way to be completely insensitive to millions of people.

WoxandWarf, Freddy and ImmortalFrog like this.
  17. Fluffy Arsonist

the global trade station. anyone with internet access can use it. you can also trade over the internet, with anyone you know who has the game.
    ok, i'll accept that. but it's rather amusing to lots of us, that america still thinks it's the leading country in the world.

18. RedScarWolf

Except that the GTS is incredibly limited, one has to have seen or heard of a poke in order to find it on there, and I very rarely play games with others so when would I be able to trade with other people?

Who gives a shit about what country is ahead when everything is connected. Guess what'll happen if America's economy collapses, your country is just as fucked. If people all over the world would get over this patriotic bullshit and stop stroking their own egos, maybe none of this shit would be happening. Oh, wait, that would involve people being intelligent and using common sense, so that'll never happen.

19. Fluffy Arsonist

you no longer need to have seen the pokemon. as long as you know the name, you can search for it. and, unless you haven't noticed, there are a great number of people here who are willing to trade, myself included.
    well, judging by many things i've seen, america cares. and if america's economy collapses, yes it will be a problem, but it won't destroy any other countries. in fact, there's a good chance other nations will be better off. not buying from america means buying from other places. which is good for other places. here in Australia, we're very unpatriotic, when it comes to our government. you'll find more people making pretty insulting jokes about our government than supporting it.

Milly Rainbowskittlez and Saal like this.
  20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Eh, I disagree that it should be disallowed, seeing as at times you can add quite a lot of entertainment via use of codes and such.
    However, at least the GTS is a bit less crap, now. Though still, I enjoy boredly making hacked pokemon at times, nothing for anything competitive, but they can be fun to mess with.
    Heh, I wonder, how thorough will that check be? Could be fun to see if I could create pokemon that would get past it. :p

Freddy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.