1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Infinite Teleport Screen-Help

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Freezingwater123, May 28, 2017.

1. Freezingwater123

Freezingwater123 Space Hobo

So I was playing Starbound earlier, and I went to teleport up to my ship to get some resources. The teleport loading screen was taking forever, so I went to get a glass of water. When I came back- still at the same loading screen. So I closed and reloaded the game. Since then, every time I teleport anywhere or go through any in game loading screen, I infinitely get stuck in the teleportation screen. How can I fix this? I've tried reloading my game, restarting my computer, verifying the files, and excluding Starbound from my antivirus. Please help!

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Where do you teleport to? Are you using mods? What are your specs?
    Also provide your starbound.log

~ Iris ~

3. Freezingwater123

No mods, I've teleported from a barren planet to both my ship and to the Outpost.

Processor: AMD A8-5600K APU
    8 gigs of ram
    GPU: gtx 970

I've had no problems with it in the past.

Not sure how to find my starbound.log

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

The starbound.log is located in your storage folder of your starbound install. The file may appear as only "starbound" if file extensions are hidden.

~ Iris ~

5. Freezingwater123

Found it.

Attached Files:

6. Freezingwater123

Other things that I've found:

1. The game constantly starts me in min (800x600) resolution even when I change it to 1920x1080
    2. The game crashes on quit
    3. I always spawn in the same place regardless on where I move to
    4. The game can't be closed regularly when I'm stuck in the teleporting animation, I have to close it with the task manager

I'm hoping that anything helps.