1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Infinite Teleport Screen-Help

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Freezingwater123, May 28, 2017.

1. Freezingwater123

Freezingwater123 Space Hobo

So I was playing Starbound earlier, and I went to teleport up to my ship to get some resources. The teleport loading screen was taking forever, so I went to get a glass of water. When I came back- still at the same loading screen. So I closed and reloaded the game. Since then, every time I teleport anywhere or go through any in game loading screen, I infinitely get stuck in the teleportation screen. How can I fix this? I've tried reloading my game, restarting my computer, verifying the files, and excluding Starbound from my antivirus. Please help!

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Master-Pudding Forum Moderator

Where do you teleport to? Are you using mods? What are your specs?
    Also provide your starbound.log

~ Iris ~

3. Freezingwater123

No mods, I've teleported from a barren planet to both my ship and to the Outpost.

Processor: AMD A8-5600K APU
    8 gigs of ram
    GPU: gtx 970

I've had no problems with it in the past.

Not sure how to find my starbound.log

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Master-Pudding Forum Moderator

The starbound.log is located in your storage folder of your starbound install. The file may appear as only "starbound" if file extensions are hidden.

~ Iris ~

5. Freezingwater123

Found it.

Attached Files:

6. Freezingwater123

Other things that I've found:

1. The game constantly starts me in min (800x600) resolution even when I change it to 1920x1080
    2. The game crashes on quit
    3. I always spawn in the same place regardless on where I move to
    4. The game can't be closed regularly when I'm stuck in the teleporting animation, I have to close it with the task manager

I'm hoping that anything helps.