1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Infinite Loading Loop After Fixing Ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Charge Cannons, May 5, 2022.

1. Charge Cannons

Charge Cannons Void-Bound Voyager

After defeating the crystal boss in the mining facility, was trying to return to my ship I get a infinite loading loop on the teleporting animation. I've had the game for 2 years going on three, and never before have I had this problem. I do have mods but I have the same mods that I have had since the beginning so I don't believe that is the issue. The exact ever is some kind of duplicate entity and it is a long list of errors nearly 500 errors are saying they are duplicate entities from the UniverseServer(?) I have no clue what that means I'm not trying to run a server or even play multiplayer just yet so I don't know how or where there's duplicate entity error is coming from. The unique ID is a (techstation) and again I've never had this problem until the past few days I've been deleting and creating new characters to test out my custom mod as well as mods I have had since the beginning and this has been happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated I'm not sure what I could do here because I don't know what universe server is or what is specifically asking for I've been fixing other errors all day but this one has me stumped.

Attached Files:

• Log.log
      File size:
      400.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Try disabling the questionable mods. They've been causing weird errors for quite some time.
    At least one of the mods is either messing with the dungeon directly or with its entities which causes this amount of errors, resulting in the infinite loading screen.

3. Charge Cannons

Charge Cannons Void-Bound Voyager

Ive never had a problem with mods but I will one by one load them to see which one is causing the problem, thank you.