1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Industrialization: Starbound Edition 2 (ISE-2) [Enraged Koala] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Outdated Mods' started by DraLUSAD, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

DraLUSAD submitted a new mod:

Industrialization: Starbound Edition - Factory, Machinery, Building

Read more about this mod...

2. x0Terraria0x

x0Terraria0x Void-Bound Voyager

whats the mod about. I mean yeah industrialization but whats in it?

3. DraLUSAD

I will be uploading some new pictures soon, and re-Describe it again, If you ever played Minecraft and a mod known as "Industrial Craft 2 (or IC2 for short)", this mod was built in inspiration based on it, like Tin ore, Maceration, Mass Fabricators, ect

4. BitHorizon

BitHorizon Ketchup Robot

I was wondering where this went. Glad to see it's back.

DraLUSAD likes this.
  5. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Why did you remove it in the first place? Just not being interested in developing it anymore is not an excuse, as you could have left it up.

6. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Cool mod, good job.

7. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

Still stubborn to keep anyone from modifying your mod or adding to mod packs...

Oh well i guess can play with it when i'm bored.

Great mod anyways.

8. DraLUSAD

In order to get the ball rolling guys, i need to volunteering testers, so far, I've kinda lost the hole idea of my mod :(, but in order to continue building i need to play the mod, get some advice, help, and suggestions, this is where you lovely and fine people come in.

I'm wanting to host a Multiplayer based purely on this mod, no other mods are welcome (Sorry), the more i keep playing it, the better i get ideas on what to add next.

For starters, the UA-Matter, that makes Eridian ore, then Refined Eridian Bar, has no use yet, i do know however, it was to make the end game armour and tool sets

• Eridian Power Armour
    • Eridian Driller
    • and more

To join simply look for me on Steam "thecomet20", ONLY send an Invite if you are interest in helping, and ONLY do so, if you're available to assist.

Thanks for the support guys

9. DraLUSAD

Sorry, the graphics are protected, even though she moved on, I've vowed to keep them sacred, and the mod is still in Beta (has been for a long time), maybe when its in a final stages, and no more modding is required, perhaps mod packs i shall accept, untill then, just enjoy its development for now ;)

10. Equinoxdawg

Equinoxdawg Void-Bound Voyager

There was last time I checked (not this version of course, but still) a conflict with a mod something like Atomworks (not necessarily the only one), are you in the future going to add compatibility for such mods?

11. DraLUSAD

as from now, i'm back to the drawing board, which means i have to learn coding again, how it works and which things do what, as far as it goes, I need to re-boost my inspiration first, and start making some minor patches and fix's in case there where things broken/need fixing, but for people who play the mod, Suggestion, and advice is always welcome, to further improve and help with expanding the mod, as for me, I came back as many people missed the mod, and felt it was a good idea to return it, and start work on it once more.

But working alone is hard, and futile effort, and will need assistance in the near future

12. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Industrialization: Starbound Edition with a new update entry:

Re-balance Build 15% Complete

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. DraLUSAD

14. DraLUSAD

Re-Balance 50% Complete

15. DraLUSAD

Official Release 1

16. Inny

Inny Cosmic Narwhal

Hi and thanks for all of this. Please include a way for players to make / find seed piles without restarting a new character.
    Best regards.

17. DraLUSAD

first of all, apologies, 2nd, since questing was removed, you should start 200 Seed Piles in Starting locker to generate your plants, 3rd, flowers, Bonizi and Rubber plants also generate Seed Piles

18. godshinryu

godshinryu Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, ive gotten gold wire but cant make insulated gold cable, i got the rubber too

19. DraLUSAD

Thanks for the Feed Back, yes, i had Gold cables unlock gold cables, silly me, Its fixed now in V.0.8.3.1, just drop gold wire, and pick it up to learn the recipe

20. DraLUSAD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.