1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue If inventory full, and holding item, and you open community reward window, unable to close

Discussion in 'Support' started by AnExiledGod, Feb 27, 2016.

1. AnExiledGod

AnExiledGod Void-Bound Voyager

Alright, sorry about the title, difficult one to word.

My game is stuck, and I'm sure if I close it I'll lose my productive day of work. :(

What happened was I had just finished mining, so my inventory was full (no backpack yet) but I found a community center item needed for spring, so I picked it up, and while it was still on my mouse I opened the community center reward thing to add the item. But it says I can't add the item unless I'm IN the community center. But it also wont let me out.

I have tried pressing escape, walking, backspace, space, putting items in the community center reward boxes, trading with items I already own, throwing items out (won't let me throw them out), and pressed about every key on my keyboard.

So summary is: if you have a full inventory, pick up an item anyway so the icon shows beside the mouse icon, then open the community center reward area to put the item in the community center while not in the community center, will result in a complete inability to do anything but swap inventory items back and forth.

• Sardorr

Sardorr Master Chief

Same Problem here, i made this account for This Problem to report. You were faster. :)

• dfirehawkc

dfirehawkc Void-Bound Voyager

Yup, I've had this same problem as well. It would be nice if you can place/throw items on the ground by clicking outside of the current "box."