Mob Idea: Mobs that are made of Gas

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by emdylaim, Mar 20, 2014.

1. emdylaim

emdylaim Void-Bound Voyager

Well I was sitting around after summoning the penguin boss laughing at his stupidity because I had made a shelter around myself when i got insanely bored. Then I thought: We should have Mobs that can go through walls. I thought a good idea would be a mob made of gas that could move through walls. This would add a challenge to players whose only fighting strat Is camping behind walls. An Idea for the Mobs texture would be similar to the bird attack move Blood spit but recolored with Eyes added to the front. The color of the mob would determine its effect Example: Green Gas = Poison and so on. Finally An Idea would be that gasses drop 1-3 of the item "Mysterious Goo" and with 50 Mysterious Goo and 500 Pixels, You could create an item called "Oversized Blob of Goo" which when activated would spawn a huge black gas that would charge at you and spit out black goo that would slow you and deal about 15-30 damage. When it died It would drop between 750-1500 pixels and a "Goo-covered Sword" That would use 2 hands and do 30 Damage and send a black gas out (Similar to the electricity effect) that would poison enemies and do 7 damage. The Boss would have the same health as the Inactive Robot and have a similar AI as the Penguin UFO just without the minions.
    Thanks for reading through my long suggestion :badpokerface: -Emdylaim
    :sparta:- This Is EMDYLAIM!!!

2. Zaisher

Zaisher Scruffy Nerf-Herder

for some reason I remember hear this before still it seems good :D