I want that crossbow!

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by bobzebest, Jun 14, 2016.

1. bobzebest

bobzebest Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Crossbow have bean my favorite weapon for ever, but now they are gone.
    When crossbow will be back?

2. BloodyRain2k

BloodyRain2k Pangalactic Porcupine

So I did not imagine it that one of the nightly builds had one but is gone from existance now. I was looking forward to getting that thing as it appeared rather early before : (

3. Tamamo89

Tamamo89 Pangalactic Porcupine

Agreed we need that back. Could always spawn it, adaptablecrossbow is the item id

4. LostSeeker

LostSeeker Subatomic Cosmonaut

How about craftable crossbows? Faster rate of fire, but not as powerful as bows.

Still, Terramart sells all the fluffalo needed to get all the elemental components for the Adaptable crossbow, enabling you to get it if you tend to the fluffalo a lil. If you're confused about what the last two firing modes of the crossbow are (the purple ones), One of them is a gravity knockback which forces everything away from the imapct area, and the other is a gravity collapse bolt that sucks in everything to the impact zone. You basically get Green Arrow's bow in crossbow form. Explode em, freeze em, poison em, electrocute em, this xbow does it all, using the right click to cycle to different kinds of ammunition, with light indicating what you're firing. Enemies will NOT drop meat when you blow them up with the fire rounds. (they're practically bombs to begin with)