1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Hylotl surface village

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Lazylilartist, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Lazylilartist

Lazylilartist Space Hobo

I've been searching for awhile online and in game and can't find any coordinates for a hylotl surface village. I really wanna catch a black cat from one!

2. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

While I don't have the coordinates for one at this moment, I do however have a black cat in a capture pod in my fridge, and if you want to private message me it's yours.

3. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

If you really want it, just spawn one in. Go into admin mode by typing /admin in chat, then type /spawnmonster blackcat, then /admin again to go out of admin mode.

4. Palicence

yeah but some people ( such as myself) hate the idea of getting what you want via admin commands.

5. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

Eh, I find that I can make it feel fair if I exchange something with roughly equivalent value. For example, if I go to the Infinity express and delete 10k pixels worth of items before spawning it in, I've essentially bought it. And it's not like spawning a cat is progression-breaking or cheaty either, given that they're utterly useless, like pretty much all pets.

6. Palicence

It's all in the eye of the beholder, but to the original person posting you can have the cat just send me a message.

7. Palicence

You can find one at

X = 6018
    Y = 3714

Carinae III