1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove a Station Console from the ship

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by A425, Dec 9, 2017.

?

Anyone?

1. No fkin idea

30.0%
  2. Maybe I could help

10.0%
  3. Potato

60.0%
  1. A425

A425 Intergalactic Tourist

So, uh, I was decorating my ship and thought that a station console would be a nice decoration aaaaaand... I misplaced it :/
    Anyone knows how to remove it? I tried with /settileprotection 0 false (and 65532) with no results, and when I typed /entityeval object.smash(), this appeared at the console: Error evaluating script in entity context, check log.

2. A425

A425 Intergalactic Tourist

Nvm, it just disappeared :/

3. xsyther

xsyther Void-Bound Voyager

same here i got the same problem. I accidentally put my spawned station console on my spaceship and i need it removed. please chucklefish help.

4. Umbrilla

Umbrilla Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, If you cannot remove it (I have no clue what the heck it is) with a matter manipulator, try using a Fishaxe.

Spawn one in by doing:
    1. Type "/admin" in the chat
    2. Type "/spawnitem fishaxe"
    3. Type "/admin"
    You can throw away the Fishaxe or keep it.

5. MarauderKnight3

MarauderKnight3 Void-Bound Voyager

Yea right, it wasn't designed to ever be removed ever EVER. And now I have the same problem.

6. Umbrilla

Umbrilla Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Huh... Well, usually, the fishaxe is a good way to get rid of some blocks... I'm not to sure then.

7. MarauderKnight3

MarauderKnight3 Void-Bound Voyager

This problem has been resolved because I deleted the character, but it is true that '/entityeval object.smash()' is the very best out of all ways to destroy an object, and it doesn't work. It was programmed by the developers to be completely un-removable because they didn't want it to be destroyed in a space station, which would corrupt it. The best way to remove it from your ship is to collect your stuff and delete the shipworld and its backups. Upon doing that, your ship should default, for whichever upgrade you have for it. Then put your stuff down again.

8. Queequagg

Queequagg Yeah, You!

has anyone found a fix for this? I am having same problem