1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Heal my Pet

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Soul64x, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Soul64x

Soul64x Phantasmal Quasar

Not sure how to do this. Also, do they come back from death?

2. stealthXG

stealthXG Pangalactic Porcupine

You need a pet healing station which you can craft from pet station.

Soul64x likes this.
  3. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

And if you used the capture pods you got from the early game mission and got your pets killed, they're gonna stay dead until late game when you get the station.

Soul64x likes this.
  4. Zinerith

Zinerith Cosmic Narwhal

Your pets can only heal in one of two ways. The first is to put the dead or hurt pet's pod in the pet healing station (Crafted later in the game, as the guy above me stated) or to put on a healing collar and wait for it to heal over time. (The collar doesn't work if it is dead, only the healing station works. I'm afraid you'll have to store that one away and wait.)

Soul64x likes this.
  5. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

there is a third way, if you get a wand with a healing special you can also heal the pet with it.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Yzzey and Soul64x like this.
  6. Soul64x

Soul64x Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks for the info, everyone!

7. CrawlingInfeX

CrawlingInfeX Void-Bound Voyager

I was searching for an answer too... and then it hit me. HEALING WATER!

8. Zinerith

Zinerith Cosmic Narwhal

Fourth way then. I forgot about that, since only my starting planet seemed to have that stuff xD

9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

You can turn water into healing water with only 1 single sample ^^ so you can duplicate healing water.

Also some staff create an AOE of heal , idk if it affect pet or not. (edit , heal AoE affect hostile mob + npc , so it should heal pet)

But for a true heal you need http://starbounder.org/Pet_Healing_Station

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    Zinerith likes this.
  10. kres0345

kres0345 Void-Bound Voyager

Just to necro and contribute, a 4th way to heal your pet(if it isn't fully dead) is to "bathe" it in healing water

11. Jim Witness

Jim Witness Subatomic Cosmonaut