How many hours have you played and where do you play stardew valley?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ValleyBoi, Jul 13, 2017.

?

Where do you play stardew valley?

1. PC

83 vote(s)
    70.9%
  2. Mac

16 vote(s)
    13.7%
  3. Linux

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
  4. PS4

9 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. XBOX ONE

7 vote(s)
    6.0%
  6. Nintendo Switch ( For people who reads this in the future )

12 vote(s)
    10.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Caelum Lupus

Caelum Lupus Space Spelunker

200+ hours and I play on PS4

• alyssadower

alyssadower Void-Bound Voyager

105 hours on my laptop :3 #BedboundGaming

• Mars_bk

Mars_bk Void-Bound Voyager

I've got a mac laptop that I play on. I've got 157 hours right now :p nearing 200 meh

• ethanfel

ethanfel Space Hobo

I was playing on PC but as soon as the game was annonced for the Switch i lost my interest for the PC version.

• Royalnpc

Royalnpc Space Hobo

I have logged just about 200hrs on the ps4. And would so buy it again and play another 200 if it came out on vita!!! Fingers crossed

• gurlgamer05

gurlgamer05 Master Chief

I started on PC where I have 112 hours as of this writing. I then moved to Xbox where I have another 4 hours. I also bought the game on Switch yesterday and I have 2 and half hours on the Switch version so far.

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

I take it back, I've been playing since 1986. So we're talking thousands of hours. I have a problem. I'm Jack. I abuse time travel. And overplaying stardew.

• ruddthree

ruddthree Phantasmal Quasar

You wouldn't mind letting me borrow that time machine for a day, right?

• Jack Of Shades

Naw. I lend it to my good friends... Or pretty much anyone.

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

steam says i have around 520 hours, i just got back into it so that number shall RISE

• Verne

Verne Astral Cartographer

I've had the game for a month, give or take 2-3 days. Steam says 121 hours, and I'm partly through Winter 1. I use TimeSpeed mod to slow down the game some, as it felt too fast.

• Jack Of Shades

When I get back from California I suspect I will rise another 100-200 hours. Easy.

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

I was wondering what, if any, difference there is between the PC version and the PS4 and which one do you like better? I have it just for the PS4 but with so many having it on their PC I've considered getting it on there.

I've logged about 120 - 150 hours of play, but I only started about a month ago so that's a lot.

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

Just checked today and I'm at 240 hours and climbing. I just started winter of year 7. WOW Time flies when you're having fun.

• ruddthree

ruddthree Phantasmal Quasar

How do you people go one for that long? I can barely stand 4 years!

• Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm about to hit year 8 on my oldest save. Achievement hunting, working toward end-game money sinks like the gold clock, and the desire to keep making improvements and aesthetic changes to my farm/the town have been good carrots for me personally. I've also nerfed my income with a combination of the Longevity mod and planting a variety of crops rather than just the most profitable ones.

• Mars_bk

Mars_bk Void-Bound Voyager

update: 165 hrs. been a bit busy w school but I'm back at it :) started up another save so I've got 2 active ones. oldest one is at year 4, new one I'm still in spring year 1. Im using a time speed mod to make the days longer

do you recommend the longevity mod or is a time speed mod fine?

• Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you're getting burned out on vanilla content and want a little extra challenge and some more NPC immersion, I'd definitely recommend it. Personally I love both Longevity and TimeSpeed and wouldn't ever want to play without both of them. If you turn on the price balancing, it encourages you to think about when to sell crops, and you might have to sit on them sometimes for a whole season or more to get the most money. I keep a chest next to the bin where everything goes, and at the end of the day I check the menu to see what's most profitable to sell on that day. Lately I've been turning my berries into seeds and selling those for good profits, which is something I never would've considered in vanilla.

Mars_bk likes this.