How about feeding fish?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by VidaCruX, Jul 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. VidaCruX

VidaCruX Space Hobo

You know,we have a lake in our farm, though it's not that large. Maybe we could use the lake for fish feeding. just like crab pot, we can use fishing nets to catch fish. And the net can also be set in the ocean or river. I'm really tired of fishing by a rob.

Minakie likes this.
    • deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

Like a hatchery kinda? That'd be cool, let's you farm fish like you do the other animals. However, it kinda detracts from the fishing mechanic, especially when there's bundles and quests for specific fish. It'd be too easy for people to lay out a net and catch without really having to win or earn them.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

A little koi pond would be awesome, even if it was just for looks.

Minakie likes this.
        • CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

I want pet fish. That'd be amazing. Breeding fish would be noice too

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I am in love with this idea. So far when I thought about "pet fish" I just imagined we could have an aquarium with a fish in hour house, but now I could totally picture the smaller lake as a koi pond, it'd be so cute <3

• TrayGreen078

TrayGreen078 Space Hobo

I like your own suggestion. Anyways fishes and etc are very hard to capture and get those rarely. So keep that in your head asap to get the adventure move on :)

Suggestion:
              Fish Aquarium, Small to Largest - 1x5
              Fish Farm.
              Fish Breeding.
              Pet Shop for Foods, Animals, Medicines and etc...
              Butcher Shop for more Items such as Food like Fish Fillet, Tuna, Recipes and etc...
              Rarely chance of Underground Plants in the sea.
              You can now dive in to the sea for harvesting so you can get value items.
              In Bar (Gus has now favorites such as being a gourmet chef and business) to get more recipes.
              Good for gifts, for those people are single in Stardew Valley.

welp, i bumped a post. sorry

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

You gotta do what the Junimos says, capisce, or else, you winds up feeding the fishes.

Just a word 'ta the wise, y'know?

• rockmega

rockmega Void-Bound Voyager

I'd love to see something like fish breeding and farming in the game, maybe through the use of the ponds that already exist in your farm, or maybe the pond in the secret forest place.
                  The idea of a visual cue of fish living in those ponds sounds pretty.

CjBeats and LuthienNightwolf like this.