Hosting New Farm (Looking for friendly people to join me!)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Asian Clark Kent, May 20, 2018.

1. Asian Clark Kent

Asian Clark Kent Intergalactic Tourist

I've been playing Stardew with two real life friends of mine but they play on average 1-2 hours a day which doesn't cut it for me especially because I'm not hosting and can't login whenever I want. I'm looking for some people to start a new farm with!

Add me on steam "Asian Clark Kent". If that doesn't work for some reason just post a response here and I'll find you on steam!

• Asian Clark Kent

One spot has been filled. Got two spots open. Haven't started the farm yet but looking to very soon!

• PoemMistress123

PoemMistress123 Intergalactic Tourist

Hello, I added you on steam, I love playing Stardew Valley and would love to do a multiplayer with people too :) my steam is the same username as here

• Asian Clark Kent

Got one more spot on the farm! Currently on Day 12 of Spring

• Faithah11

Faithah11 Space Hobo

I'm having a hard time finding you, could you add me? I'm "Dandelion Milk"

• Asian Clark Kent

Friend request sent. Going to run some errands will be back in a couple hours maybe less.

• Rafoolgame

Rafoolgame Yeah, You!

I sent you friend request! I hope i will play with you ! :)

• kenny114

kenny114 Space Hobo

Same here :)

• Asian Clark Kent

I was hosting a farm but had an unfortunate incident where my computer blue screened and I lost all my files. I appreciate everyone wanting to play but I'm pretty bummed out and am taking a break from SDV. However, one of the people I was playing with is hosting a farm and her steam name is poemmistress123. She's very nice and I'm sure she'd love to have some people join her so send her a friend request!

• PoemMistress123

PoemMistress123 Intergalactic Tourist

Hello all! Asian Clark Kent is correct I'm looking for players to start a new farm with, my Steam ID is PoemMistress123, please add me! ill Accept as soon as I see it.
                      I'm in the UK but tend of play between 8pm and 5am my time. (10 hours roughly) on most days if anyone wants to join me just message :)

• theexile1

theexile1 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, sent a a friend request. I'm central US time, but I'm up for alot of crazy times in the day.

• Reiyla

Reiyla Intergalactic Tourist

Hey, having trouble finding you but if you could add me on steam I’d love to join ^.^ steam user is reilawolfsbane

• cschou83

cschou83 Void-Bound Voyager

I sent you a friendrequest @PoemMistress123 :) My steam is Sweetonsims or the same as on here. Not sure which is actual username. I'm in Denmark so playing somewhat the same time :)

• cschou83

cschou83 Void-Bound Voyager

Would you mind if I add you as well? Perfectly ok if you don't want to :)

• theexile1

theexile1 Void-Bound Voyager

If you go on the website version rather than the steam client, you should be able to find her. I couldn't find her when I was searching via the Steam Client.

• Reiyla

Reiyla Intergalactic Tourist

sure thing <3