Homestuck Clan Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

What I said
    That phrase that started this
    It was the equivalent of "I don't give a shit"
    The remainder of what I was going to say earlier was something about how
    Whenever he wasn't around, something I forgot
    I don't know anymore

Padexin likes this.
  2. Scienta

Scienta Pangalactic Porcupine

Yea, I am hype.

Padexin and WoxandWarf like this.
  3. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

Everyone is so afraid of confrontation, but the truth is that sometimes it's the best medicine, talking shit over is actually something I believe in, hostile or otherwise, it can make disputes vanish when you level with people about things
    If the mood was a bit lighter I'd use that image I did last time but I can't bring myself to now, just wouldn't be called for.

I recognize why you might feel guilty, but you can't keep making everyone's problems yours, it'll only fuck you up inside, trust me.

glassdragon and CaptainMcManface like this.
  4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

And since I am Microsoft Nazi, and PS4 can suck it, AND it runs on XBOX 360, I AM ALSO HYPE
    but it costs 60 buucks

5. Bizarre Monkey

It already exists, it's called desperate housewives.

Padexin likes this.
  6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well, don't you see?
    I know it does that
    I resist, but still, my brain accepts everything as my fault................

7. Bizarre Monkey

It won't last. Nightclaw never leaves for good. If he does it means he's probably found a group he's a darn sight happier with than the one here. We should endorse his chances of finding some friends who accept him. Here he's more of the time suffering than getting along.

8. glassdragon

glassdragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Scienta, no, don't feel bad! It probably doesn't mean as much because I'm a new face, but you are not a horrible person. Being transgender is okay. Telling people that you are what you identify as, rather than what you are biologically, is okay. It isn't selfish, and I for one don't think any different of you for it. I should hope the others here feel the same.
    I'm sorry you feel so bad about this. You and I don't know each other very well at all yet, but I want to say that I support you.

9. Relinies

HE IS NOW
    AND ITS MY WORTHLESS FUCKING FAULT

glassdragon likes this.
  10. Rakuida

Rakuida Phantasmal Quasar

I just remembered it was a thing, when I first heard of it's existence I kinda didn't care
    It looks pretty neat after watching gameplay of it tho, thinking of getting it when it comes around

11. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

At first I thought it was only going to be on Xbox One, but apparently it's going to be on PC too. (I guess I can overlook it being Origin based)
    Yes good.

12. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

Alright, I'm gonna put in my two cents here.
    I've seen/been a part of a lot of stupid arguments so long that you can't remember how it started, and this is up there on the dumb-ness scale. Yes, I'm a little frustrated the DnD game didn't go as planned, and yes, Nightclaw can be bothersome at times. But is it *really* worth throwing a member of the community out over our first game? I don't know about you guys, but I find that a bit silly.
    I also would like to mention that I'm sick and tired of Fuckdeep and don't want people to bring it up again. As in, ever. Especially for arguments; the events are old, blurry, and probably overall stupid. I don't even remember Nightclaw having a part in it. Either way, we need to stop threatening to collapse every time we get a little quarrel like this.
    Everybody knows that what they get from the group is mostly positive, with a couple exceptions in the form of horrifying pictures and gifs. I say that everyone should quit yapping and stop threatening to leave in order to guilt-trip people into taking your side. That's how I was kicked out of four groups simultaneously, and I'd rather it never happens again to almost anybody.

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

its also on the 360

THE BLOODY 360!

I was hyped when i saw it
    *still uneasy with heart going invisible due to vibration*

Padexin likes this.
  14. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Can we not go to the other extreme now?
    If i (as uninformed as i am) can forgive nightclaw for what he's done i can forgive you.
    And i think if he does try we could find some way to bring him back

glassdragon likes this.
  15. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

It's a shame I don't play my 360 much anymore, let alone get new games for it.

16. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

Fuck, I'm a shitty mediator.

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

wat happen

18. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

*dons surgical mask and gloves*
    Alright... Showing signs of over-exaggeration and frustration. Seems to be a case of Post-Argument Semi-Trauma. Temporary, should be good to go after a night of rest. I prescribe hot drinks and plenty of rest.

Padexin, Tovlyn, WoxandWarf and 3 others like this.
  19. Relinies

GET FUCKED

Padexin likes this.
  20. Bizarre Monkey

We'll see what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.