Homestuck Clan Thread: Seven Deudly Acts

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

Important Note: I do not typically play characters who bleed constantly, speak like psychos and attack by ripping out their own spines and trying to impale you with them. This is totally a new thing I'm trying out.

2. Filthy cops took my bribe and arrested me anyways.

It shouldn't even be illegal to brandish a syringe.

3. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

:eek:

4. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

:eek:

5. Yeah, Australia is pretty hardcore (I feel like I should add context but it's so much better without).

6. TachyonBlade

TachyonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

Weabooooooooo!

7. ToTeMVG

ToTeMVG King Homestuck II

oh dear god i managed to sleep and NOT miss 413, its a motherfuking miriacle :0)

8. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Hide your limbs. Oh wait, that's Ehks, not et.

9. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

The only problem I ever had with a Syringe was that it made me all glowy and pulsatey and made me shoot things faster...

Also I died a lot from red missiles but that's how it goes...

10. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

So, Relinies has left as well.

Everything's going exactly as I warned it would, and in the leave of one of the eldest veterans of our thread, one who has become the target of much reputation and reverence, you now spit on his grave for being peeved that the thread wouldn't deviate from meme-center retard-station.

I'm not going to help you anymore, you're determined to kill yourself from within, I'll just sit back and watch the world we made burn.

Again, I'm not back, I never will be, I will only drop in now and then to taunt you for failing to heed my warnings.

You've already lost... "A Thread Divided, May not Stand."

Do you not remember our principles? No, ofcourse you don't. You've discarded everything to welcome in newbloods, cry about that one casualty on Tumblr all you like, we were comparable to /co/ at one point. (which is different to /b/, but our ties to 4chan aren't so obscene.)

But now you're fucked, divided... destined to circle the drain of your own dizzying ineptitude. Perhaps this was an inevitability from the start? Perhaps you didn't notice Scienta, Aeridan, Bassdrop and several other veterans have stopped posting entirely?

You have no one to blame but yourselves.

@Fedora Tipping Gentlesir: My leave wasn't your fault, don't blame yourself for my absence, it was a choice I made on my own.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    elusiveTranscendent and Tovlyn like this.
  11. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

the slowest

12. Bizarre Monkey

Congratulations, welcome to the shitposters group.

Perhaps I didn't state my leave well enough? Whatever am I doing wrong!? This is my first visit in a couple days, i decided to catch up because I was bored.

I have stopped giving a fuck what happens to this thread. Honestly for your sakes I hope it dies or becomes a cesspool where only the shitposting meme-center filth remains.

elusiveTranscendent likes this.
  13. RedScarWolf

Okay, have fun, I hope you can find a nice little place of liked minded people :V

14. Bizarre Monkey

Already have one, it just goes quiet at times. It's not about being like minded anyway, this thread is just becoming... so stupid.

You guys argued for five pages about Triggers ffs.

I warned you, I tried to stop you becoming tumblr... but you didn't listen!

Now I'm gonna be the one to be an arse and say "I told you so", because I just don't care anymore.

15. RedScarWolf

So people talked about things you didn't want to talk about, where's the problem?

16. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

eT is back!
    And my name was finally changed.

17. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Rumble spheres...
    I'll have to use that one some time.

18. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

I happened to get back from my legendary dragon-like haiatus just as the shit was going on that made Relinies leave (he's already back-ish, last I heard, by the way).
    Personally I find everything you said here entirely amusing.

This place, these people, have always been about exactly 2 things.

1. Discussing HomeStuck.

2. Absolute bullshit for no remotely logical reason.

If this thread is spiralling into anything in particular it is only towards it's own status quo. So naturally, I laugh a little inside when I hear anyone complain about the lack of decency/quality/whatever here.

This has always been a pretty laxed, nonsensical place (
    which is, ironically, why I only care to peek in every now and don't make a habit of reading absolutely everything like some of you religious folk).

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  19. Bizarre Monkey

Oh, just half the people I cared about left, there's no problem for me, anymore!

Because I left, too.

Enjoy circling the toilet with the few who remain loyal to the barrage of cringe-worthy memes and unfunny one-liners most with any form of wit would have considered funny back in 2005.
    I'm glad to hear that. I wasn't blaming you.

Apparently absolute bullshit for no reason is a reason for five topics worth of drama now, it was never this bad. We can't seem to just ignore absolute bullshit these days.

I wish I'd been as wise from the start. I myself wasn't asking for decency, I was pushing for less drama. Anyway, where it goes from here isn't my concern, I'll just sit by the sidelines and see what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.