Homestuck Clan Thread: Seven Deudly Acts

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

2. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

He's going to join the black parade
    [​IMG]

Welcome back Aeri

3. What is with this ball pit

4. The Demon of Borders

It god-tiered into the Meme of Piss.

5. ToTeMVG

ToTeMVG King Homestuck II

aw crap if i go to sleep i will miss the most important pages, 413 and the important one 420

6. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

at the rate the thread is going right now, i doubt it

7. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome back ya fucker, and you better be better later.

8. Anyone up for TF2? So far we've just got 2v2.

9. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

Gonna go off on a limb here and say that until I go back I will never be better

10. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

The time I went was kind of lame, it was still decently knew so the lines were fuck long. It was 40 minute waits just to get into the shops. Don't even get me started on the wait to actually get into the park itself, me and the people I was with were able to sneak in through the exits instead of waiting. The worst part was my Butter Beer cup was taken when I went to go ride this one ride.

11. gallowsRenegade

gallowsRenegade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think that's more of a 'not sure if want' or 'oh m'lords'.

12. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

Dashcon. A shittily organized and regulated con by Tumblr folks.
    Somewhere along the line, they were asked to pay some fee to the place hosting the con, but the fee turned out to be a scam. Then people who donated to pay the fee wanted reimbursement, and those people got an extra hour in the "ball pit," a slowly deflating children's pool full of plastic balls.
    That's my understanding.

13. The Demon of Borders

I'd say this sums it up nicely.

14. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

That does sound pretty shitty, but it's understandable since it was fairly new and there was only Hogsmeade, which really isn't that big
    While there weren't any long lines to get into shops while I was there (except Ollivander's for the wand choosing deal), the line to get into Diagon Alley itself was pretty long until around 9am or 10am. The lines for Escape From Gringotts were absurd, generally floating around the 5 hour mark, although since we stayed on site we got to go into the park an hour earlier, so our wait for the ride was only about an hour, and less than 10 minutes for The Forbidden Journey.
    Overall I really enjoyed my time there, even though there were times where I would just wander around Diagon Alley for hours on end, I still had loads of fun. It was also fun being mistaken as an employee while walking around in my Hufflepuff robe

15. TachyonBlade

TachyonBlade Phantasmal Quasar

Watch me.
    Plan A: Break up the Clan

Which is hilarious

We really need a different name, or at least need to make it explicitly clear that actually talking about Homestuck is like a unicorn.

16. yes

17. Musetrigger

Musetrigger Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

GOD DAMNIT I GAVE EQUIUS A FUCKING VRISKA HORN!!

FUCKASS!!!

18. kitery buexs: shark do you erven shrajk

19. Ravenous Space Rat

Ravenous Space Rat Cosmic Narwhal

#rekt

20. gallowsRenegade

gallowsRenegade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm going to try to run the kerbal space program on my laptop. If I'm lucky, I'll get 10 FPM in the building phase with everything at minimum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.