Homestuck Clan Thread: Seven Deudly Acts

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

I think he was saying that he improved his sig
    Also thx for KSP still best game 10/10

elusiveTranscendent and Tovlyn like this.
  2. Sw4mpfox

Sw4mpfox Orbital Explorer

Wat?

elusiveTranscendent and Padexin like this.
  3. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

Videos are an incredibly ineffective way of getting a point across unless professionally produced, and even then has some major drawbacks
    I could put the same information into a paragraph of text
    Less people WANT to view it, but the information as a whole is far more accessible- I don't have to skip around in a video to find something I want to hear again
    I'd rather read a wall of text than listen to somebody give a speech, or worse yet, drone on and on
    Especially when mic quality is shit

4. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Good luck landing on Mun, no matter what I do I always crash :/

5. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

John Egbert.PNG

6. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

[​IMG]
    TDOB: oh noooo
    God of Discord: Hm?
    TDOB: you sent me the world's worst moba

7. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

8. The Demon of Borders

TDOB: shet
    TDOB: I thought I got an email notification from her
    TDOB: nope
    TDOB: dead island epidemic
    God of Discord: HA
    God of Discord: ha
    God of Discord: ow
    God of Discord: :c

EDIT:
    TDOB: ARGH
    TDOB: ANOTHER EMAIL
    TDOB: 75% OFF TRANSFORMERS GAMES

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  9. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

10. pyromancerLaurentius

pyromancerLaurentius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wait, his first name is Shane too.
    Fuck.

11. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    Prequel Adventure is everything I'd hoped it to be.

12. The Demon of Borders

Except JJBA.

It's not JJBA.

13. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

that's a fair take on it, and i understand fully that a video isnt always ideal

speaking from experience, a video can be very powerful, and i'm far from professional. i am not speaking of the video i posted here, im talking about a conflict from long ago that none of you were involved in

i underestimated it myself, i made a video for fun and decided to give it to a woman who had started a shitfit with me in late february on the following april fools, with the intention of dampening the matter and making it seem lighthearted and silly

i got much more than i bargained for, and a woman who swore to be my enemy stepped off and left my life forever, it didn't really hit me how much it had upset her until one of my collective linked me to her profile page, it was there, using my final account that had not yet been banned, that i apologized

i didnt need to, i'd only done what was needed to be done for the sake of me and my collective, i was banned again, because i am on a knifes edge on that site, and i'd hazard to guess that she wasnt even the one to do it
    she acted incredibly tough and foreboding, and when she challenged me, i took her and the threats she posed seriously

when you are in the right, and have the patience to understand your enemies, a video can change lives-- though i fear that indra was still a young girl underneath, i doubt she was ready to deal with someone who when threatened, was as ruthless as he was calculated

perhaps she thought i'd just slot back into order, with her being a moderator and all, but i knew my place on the site she was confronting me on-- and she did not, while invisible from the public eye, there is a thread she made which was an effort to get the staff on her side

alas, she was fighting a war i'd already taken full charge of, i was the one who was in the fray, doing everything i could to keep what remained of the forum active, she was a loose end who visited only once or twice each year. the admins and moderators respected me and all i'd done, they looked to me as nor hero nor villain, but a necessary wildcard, as i looked to them as not my bosses, but equals, all fighting the same war

wow, im going off on a tangent here... this sort of battlefield i work in is fairly inspiring, i find myself constantly talking of battles against our opressors, and that there are two sides to them as much as there are to us

its tempting to write a book about it or something, but i cant ever seem to grasp that art... im good for spiels, not volumes

14. kawaiiChiimera

god
    wall of text much?

15. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

wall of text indeed, yellow text guy

wall of text indeed

perhaps you can find a cure for your endless boredom temporarily by distracting yourself with reading it

16. kawaiiChiimera

NEW SIGNATURE IS BEST SIGNATURE

17. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

You sure said it >:1

18. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

no it isn't

19. kawaiiChiimera

yes it is.

20. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

Don't read it. It's just a wall of some kind of pity and non-nonsensical metaphors.
    It would have made more sense if instead of a wall of text he got a shitty mic and made it into a video speech.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.