Homestuck Clan Thread: Seven Deudly Acts

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToTeMVG

ToTeMVG King Homestuck II

i Had a Interesting Night/morning, i woke up and there was a person next to me i found out when turning over and feeling her skin or whatever, i hate touching people so i ended up waking up and thought it was my stupid brother for some reason so i kicked her in the head a couple of times, she did not wake up, and i couldn't fall asleep, so i started kicking the wall when i realized it wasn't my brother, but rather a adult Woman in nothing but a tank top and panties, i thought she was a friend of my mom who got drunk and had to stay here, so i had to wait her out as nothing woke her up, so i decided to just try to fall asleep again, then finally, she went up, she went up to pee and i saw it as a chance to reclaim my spot, so i hogged all the queen-sized i could and she went back here and realized there was no space or something so she left, i could hear her walk out of the house, then later when i finally fell asleep my mom woke up, i asked her if a friend was over and she said no there was no one over, so i told her the story and she believes that it was either a Ghost or a Random person that went to the wrong house.

2. Tovlyn

Tovlyn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh hey that's my que! Morning guys!!!

FINALLY. I was beginning to wonder if I should have directed you here from the start but it looks like you found your way in yourself! Greetings! I don't know how much of an introduction is needed since we recognize each other from TO but here goes anyways; I'm a person who make music, likes to draw whenever I get the chance, and play games a lot, glad to make your acquaintance. The end.

Edit: -And yes, people tend to go rough on the new ones around here it seems, but don't be scared: they don't bite, at least not that hard, I think. -As long as you don't wave any hands near @Ehks at least. Probably, positively.

3. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Haha wox wanted me to sleep and fix my sleep schedule but it's 6 AM now.

4. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

welcome to hell
    please leave your hands at the door
    or i'll eat them

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  5. Rakuida

Rakuida Phantasmal Quasar

6. MCMo

MCMo Treasure Box

i am ready for civving when shooshles is here
    also

7. Rakuida

ever since i moved to Texas my sleep schedule righted itself
    I'm now awake early enough in the mornings to be offered a smoothie from my mom
    this is the great

hell ye

8. Tovlyn

5 mesages in 4 hours is not good thread, you can do better than that.

9. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

no
    thred is ded
    don't attempt to fix

10. ToTeMVG

ToTeMVG King Homestuck II

i love how the weirdest experience in my life is only so likable to like but not to talk about : I
    you guys goin to play civ?

11. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

A: That's one really long phrase.
    B: Was she sleeping under the covers?

12. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

keep in mind a lot of people just press like for the sake of liking in our twee little huggy circle.

Padexin, ET and Archmage Zandor and also Tobbvald are guilty of this, Wox also used to be a likeaholic but he became more choosy and like most here now use likes as a way of judging post by the quality of its content rather than as an addiction to hitting a button I myself am too lazy to press more than once in a blue moon.

My philosophy is that if I like it enough, I'll say why and the firsthand value of pressing a like button is lauded as pointless, and if I don't like it enough to type out a response, it's almost insulting to just press a button in lieu of being constructive or creative.

Also to note, thread is fuckin slooooo today, and this is likely because half of our fellas are doing something, ET's on a cruise, Crimms has gone off somewhere (he was green around the gills last we saw him) and a couple other vacancies have been a thing. I can safely say that just once it isn't my fault.

13. Rakuida

I keep mixing you up with TG
    anyway, yeah we are
    You're welcomed to join :V

14. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

15. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

I guess I should introduce myself because WHY NOT.
    Hi. I'm Galactic Mindswipe, I prefer ClickCrisis (mainly Click) I don't do much but play video games with my friends. Nothing else is really interesting. I'm (or at least think) a (slightly self-appointed) Rogue of Void.

16. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

I can't find anything as evidence of a particular title
    But there's more than enough evidence against both rogue and void

17. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Morning folks!
    I had a weird dream last night, @The Demon of Borders
    My family and I had to live in this weird apartment complex. I went to the swimming pool (which was inside) and swam for a while. There was another guy there that was pretty cool
    Anyway, somehow I don't remember, the water drained, and the guy was like, "Oh, we'd better fill it back up" and I had the awesome idea to fill it up with hot water since there was a hot tub faucet nearby too
    Anyway, we did that, but before it was full, I had to go to church
    This is where the dream gets weird
    As I started to go outside, the guy looked around nervously and said "Whatever you do, don't step in the money water."
    So I was like "Er, alright" and I went outside. I realized I had forgotten something and turned around; there was some water there. The water just felt sinister, although there wasn't anything else different about it. So I was walking back inside, and I jumped over the puddle. It reached out and touched the bottom of my foot, so I was like "Oh crap."
    I felt it a good thing not to leave the money water anywhere, so I started hopping on one foot. When I hopped into the swimming pool, there was another person there
    I'm pretty sure it was my Spanish teacher, except she had the same sinister feel around her as the money water. She asked why I was hopping on one foot, and I was like "I have arthritis and it's acting up, so I'm trying not to step on this foot" and she opened her computer (presumably to check if I was telling the truth about the arthritis), and seemed satisfied. She said "Chris, you should really touch the money water. I had such a hard time forgiving people before I touched it, and now I can ask someone to make me forgive" which shows it as some kind of mind control thing
    Anyway, I drove away, and she started following me, so I went to a random church and just stayed there
    Then I woke up

Is this a normal occurrence?

18. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

Oh boy.

19. Tovlyn

You said the magic words I'm afraid.

20. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Actually, he's a unique case. We can't figure out his title
    We're pretty sure it's cause he's too young