Homestuck Clan Thread: 8^y (where y=8)

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

I have requested my name to be changed to Guppy The Cat (Guppy The Cat if you have standard. I'm using Kawaiifish), and I also changed my avatar but you probably can't see it because my avi is glitched and stuck in this state right now DERP COOKIES

2. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

i hope you are content with that being your name forever

3. nightclaw

nightclaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

bby pls

4. Crimms

Crimms Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So you're dead?

5. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Hey everyone
    Had srs bznss talk with my Pappy. They're (my parents) worried I'm depressed or summat
    After that, I slept for several hours, went to the store, and ate a full bag of gummy worms
    I think I might see why they'd think that

6. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

7. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

8. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

This is the best.

9. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

How dead the thread is, or what?

10. Roxie Stables

11. Neither of those things hehehehehhehe

Hehe

12. MCMo

MCMo Treasure Box

if yall missed the hyrule warriors stream
    Ganon confirmed
    Skultulas confirmed
    Chain Chomps confirmed
    Progression confirmed
    Local Co-op confirmed
    Nintendo club bonuses confirmed
    looks great

13. ??????????????

14. dose question marks be the real mvp

15. Roxie Stables

And Lana confirmed to be a babe.

16. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

17. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

18. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

*inhales too quickly*
    IWASOUTDOINGATHINGANDITWASAREALLYFUNTHINGANDWHENIGOTHOMEINEEDEDTOTELLPAXAFEWTHINGSINCLUDINGABOUTTHETHINGBUTHESNOTHERESOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EDIT:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.