Homestuck Clan Thread: 8^y (where y=8)

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

But it's always better when it is purposefully satiric, and even still there's others being stupid about it :DD

I mean
    I'm not here.

Don't mind me, this post is not real and I do not exist

2. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

are those gay stories

3. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

I should really read other webcomics other than Homestuck and Prequel but I'm lazy.[DOUBLEPOST=1409291139][/DOUBLEPOST]@Padexin
    @kawaiiChiimera
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I guess you could say she's EXTREMELY dead. Hahahahahahahaha.[DOUBLEPOST=1409291282][/DOUBLEPOST]The new paradox space update makes me sad. Boooo. Oh well.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  4. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

I thought we were friends.

5. elusiveTranscendent

I'm sorry. :~: I couldn't resist making the joke.

Arch-Mage Zandor and Padexin like this.
  6. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

7. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

This is it. This is the epitome of modern engineering.

We made it.

All scientific effort has finally paid off.
    We can now all go home.

The universe has been solved.

8. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

9. ...Maybe? They're just a bunch of recommendations I've gotten from various people.
    I could make you a list. Do you want me to make you a list?
    I'm good at lists.

10. elusiveTranscendent

Gib. I'll book mark it and one of these days I'll read some.

11. great.PNG
    You have no idea what you've done.
    This is gonna take a while.

12. elusiveTranscendent

o3o Okay. Which one is that one that you used as a reaction image? I'll take a look at that one first. owo

13. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

8luh, bombed a physics quiz that I remembered was due at 9am tomorrow (well, today) after I got in bed to go to sleep
    At least it was only 5 points, and we get one or two of out lowest quizzes dropped
    But still
    8luh
    Goodnight

14. Alucard I

15. glassdragon

glassdragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The neighbors' fucking dog has been barking, mostly in chains of four and five
    for at least ten minutes straight, probably longer
    and it's two in the goddamn morning
    that fucking dog woke me up in the middle of the night and it will not shut up and I cannot get back to sleep

what is so hard about keeping your fucking pets QUIET so your neighbors can SLEEP AT NIGHT

it's from Paranatural

16. Let's start with the ones in my signature, then.
    Monster Pulse
    WHAT.jpg
    Monser Pulse revolves around a small town which houses a company known as SHELL. SHELL, along with having the least sinister sounding name of any evil organization ever (excluding L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N.), have discovered a way to change a person's body part into a powerful, autonomous being (this is where the Monster part comes in, y'see). These monsters have powers, and they vary depending on what body part they inhabited. Of course, the vessels for creating these monster are wraith-like creatures that SHELL is less-than-competent in containing. Our protagonist, Bina (Leftmost girl with blue eyes) encounters one of these, and, well, that's just the beginning.

Broodhollow
    [​IMG]
    A psychological horror comic! No, really. I swear. Need me to explain? Sigh...
    Broodhollow revolves around the personal struggles of travelling Encyclopedia Britannica salesman Wadsworth Zane, as he is slowly absorbed into the town of Broodhollow. Broodhollow is a town of many wonders; not least of which, the townspeople's tendency to forget just about anything negative that happens in their lives. There's a holiday every day in Broodhollow, which doesn't allow those unfortunate incidents to cement themselves into people's minds; why bother worrying about the bumps in the night when you can celebrate instead?

Paranatural
    IRONY.jpg
    "What?! Kids and monsters again?! Shooshy, you've gotta get more creative with these concepts!"
    But wait, that's not it at all! They're not monsters, they're ghosts! IT'S DIFFERENT, SHUT UP.
    Paranatural is a comic about people. Hahaha, had you there for a second, didn't I? It's about ghosts. Well, specifically, it's about a kid named Max, and the namesake of the comic, the Paranatural Activity Club. This club is for all the kids in town who are spectrals; people who can see, and interact with, ghosts. Mr Spender, leader of said cult club, attempts to help these kids understand who they are and... Bahahaha,had you again, didn't I? Mostly he keeps them in the dark, puts them into potentially life-threatening situations, and attempts to look cool.

Lackadaisy
    [​IMG]
    The Prohibition! Cats! What more need I say? Oh, a lot? OK then. First, a definition:
    Speakeasy: speak·eas·y ˈspēkˌēzē
    noun
    noun speakeasy plural noun speakeasies noun speak-easyplural noun speak-easies
    1. (during Prohibition) an illicit liquor store or nightclub.
    Lackadaisy is a comic that's more about a place than a person. The Lackadaisy Speakeasy, a popular hole (quite literally) that's fallen on hard times after the mysterious death of it's owner, Atlas May. His widow, Mitzi, is charged with keeping the place afloat in the wake of this. She's having a hell of a time, thanks in no small part to the fact that her most loyal worker (Rocky Rickaby) is quite possibly the definition of idiocy. Aided in his hairbrained schemes by his unfortunate cousin Calvin (A.K.A. "Freckle"), Rocky seems to be good at causing more trouble than he needs to, and raising hell in inconvenient times. It's all the rest of the staff can do to keep everything together, and dominoes seem to be getting ready to fall...

Rice Boy
    [​IMG]
    Oh lord, Rice Boy. The rest were easy in comparison to this... There's honestly no easy way for me to define it. You'll have to take my word for it, I suppose: Rice Boy is wonderful. It's left me speechless, and after all that I've written above, isn't that enough?

Ava's Demon
    [​IMG]
    "What? This one is about ghost monsters?! Let me guess, next there's gonna be cats?!"
    Well, uh...
    [​IMG]
    "...That's it, I'm out."
    NO, JUST HEAR ME OUT!
    Ava's Demon is one the most gorgeous comics I have ever read. And I have read a lot of comics. It's not just eye candy, though. Ava is a young girl who is plagued by a demon. Well, not actually a demon. She thinks it's a demon, everyone else thinks it's a voice in her head, and definitive proof that she has gone off the deep end. Ava's been living on an education planet since she can remember, and it's a living hell. She's constantly told to kill herself, that she's worthless, and that everyone would be better off if she were dead. She's ready to give up. Of course, she wasn't expecting her planet to get attacked by Scavengers, and then to be unceremoniously killed by a statue in a spaceship crash. That's where things really start to get interesting.

Fuck, this was only 6 out of the 30+ I've read. My hands will not survive.

17. glassdragon

glassdragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

over an hour and a half later and it's still barking
    not as frequently, but still
    why won't it just shut up I need to sleep tonight

18. You stole my thunder.
    how DARE YOU.jpg
    Cucumber Quest
    Or "Making a Bunny cry, the comic"
    Cucumber quest's main character is, surprise surprise, Cucumber. He's a sweet kid, but his dad's an asshole. Cucumber just wants to go to Magic school, but his dad decides hat instead he has to battle and defeat an ancient evil, The Knightmare Knight, who's about to be summoned into the land. Of course, Cucumber is a huge wuss, so his little sister Almond has to come be the hero instead. Cucumber's stuck going along, though. I mean, he's not just gonna leave his little sister to fight monsters and save the world all on her own!

19. Jenkins

Jenkins Pangalactic Porcupine

So I heard there's a clan tarot deck. @MCMo I must see o3o

20. Alucard I

Is it outside the house?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.