Hire More Workers

Discussion in 'Other' started by AdenSword, Sep 22, 2013.

?

Do you like my Idea?

1. I like your idea!

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. I dont think this is a good idea (please explain)

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. I think you just want the game to come out faster

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. AdenSword

AdenSword Pangalactic Porcupine

Now don't just expect from the name that I'm a beta screamer, because I'm not. I just have the idea of you guys (chuckelfish) hiring more workers with the 1.8million you have made with pre-orders. Because I'm fairly sure that that's more than enough to pay for all of your living expenses. I think that hiring more workers would be good, it would satisfy alot of people because it would make development faster, and your team is rather small. I would love to see a new addition to the team, :love: you guys :chucklefish:.​

2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

3. Clockwork

Clockwork Master Astronaut

This forum is for game suggestions.

jintoya likes this.
  4. YukiTrance

YukiTrance Big Damn Hero

That. Stop complaining.

jintoya likes this.
  5. jintoya

jintoya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i agree with the two above me, plus this ought to be moved into discussion, it may not be as easy as it sounds, and we have no clue as to the size of their working environment, for all we know this would lead to a "too many cook's in the kitchen" scenario and make it all slower. i'm sorry but you cannot expect this to be taken seriously, they are a small team with a big vision and training new talent would be stressful and time consuming, with them so close to beta release this would likely cause more problems than it would solve

Seajun_ and Clockwork like this.
  6. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

As it's been said, this isn't the place to suggest this. But keep in mind, hiring more workers would be a bigger drain on the studios resources, and might not make the beta come any sooner.

jintoya likes this.
  7. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

You do realize that hiring another employee would be nigh impossible? Among the reasons are: it takes a ton more money to pay a salary, new people might leak info, and they would also need to be brought up to speed, thus making them useless for a while.

Also, like said above: GAME SUGGESTIONS

jintoya likes this.
  8. AdenSword

sorry i thought this could go in the suggestions, would a mod to move it for me please?

and yeah i suppose you all are right. hiring more right now would hurt more than it would help

Forb.Jok and Zoolot like this.
  9. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

GAH, SUBJECT VERB AGREEMENTS!

on a slightly more on-topic note: I'm glad you understand, I personally would love to work for Chucklefish(even though I have like no knowledge of anything useful)

Jonesy likes this.
  10. AdenSword

sorry im not the best at grammar
    EDIT: FIXED!
    same here man, only thing i could do is think up ideas