WIP Heyo! No Mayo!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ProperPunctuation, Mar 9, 2018.

1. ProperPunctuation

ProperPunctuation Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, my girlfriend hates mayonnaise. Like, the thought of it makes her gag. So, I decided to edit it out for her! And then also, share with anyone who wants it!

I've replaced the mayo jars themselves with little meringues, and changed the mentions of them and of the machine to say meringue. It's a simple little mod, but one that I know at least one person in this world will enjoy!

***This mod is labeled a WIP because it is largely untested***

Below is a picture of the plain, duck, and void meringues respectively! :)

upload_2018-3-8_19-46-34.png

When you've downloaded the files, extract, and then drag the mod files into the folders in your game files under the same name as they're in in the mod folder. Replace the files (rename or back up the original!) and you should be golden!

Attached Files:

GreenBliss likes this.
    • BeneathThePlass

BeneathThePlass Void-Bound Voyager

You are adorable and absolutely far too sweet, doing this for your girlfriend. <3 I love it. I don't mind mayo myself, but this is definitely too cute to pass up.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

i find mayo to be abhorrent so this is brilliant, thankyou!

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

hi there, so if you already have mayo in a chest it is still called mayo, also the cactus in calico has no description, there is an error item and i just had the halloween event and the shop has a descrip-free item with the icon of the statue in the maze

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

• Ender413Wolf

Ender413Wolf Intergalactic Tourist

@ProperPunctuation and @coldazrael
            It's been a long time but think this would ever be updated to include dinosaur products or be happy for someone else to update it for dinosaur products? This is a super sweet mod and it's certainly made the game just that little bit nicer but it's a bit odd have all these merengues but now dino mayo

Edit: I did end up making an updated version including dino mayo/meringue for personal use with updated sprites and some fixes to the stray pixels so they don't exist anymore, I'd be happy to upload the updated files with the original creator permission

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021