Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Bit screwed in the head (or at least, moreso than usual haha) but otherwise quite good.
    Got the Norovirus 2 weeks ago but otherwise can't complain. For now, the Netherlands shouldn't be infected yet, although it has popped up in our neighboring countries.

Not much use in worrying about it though. Ain't gonna stop the virus if it does come around.

How's you yourself?

Daikon Ocelot and Jimlad 42 like this.
  2. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Doing well, busy day today with 2 D&D games, and last week was busy taking part in a game jam. And next week will be busy with making... I think 2 games for 2 classes, one of which I'm not in.
    I maybe do to much for these people, but I haven't failed yet so I can hardly complain.
    And not sick here, I would claim I'm perfectly safe since I never interact with people, but I've actually taken to interacting with people at school lately. Not, like, physical contact levels of interaction, but I'm at least in a room with multiple people often. (This is a step up for me, I'm basically Bernadetta from Fire Emblem: Three Houses.)
    Oh, I also finished Fire Emblem three houses. One route. I have 3 routes left to finish.
    I also beat Hat in Time, that's a fun game. Still need to 100% it.

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Mostly fine. Just a little flu. Here, Coronavirus are making the price of mask really high. Mask is really rare now here. Even hospital are having problem with the mask supply.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

My pre-order of Warcraft 3 Reforged is being refunded - thank god for that.
    That was a good lesson in not letting memories of a game convince you to buy a pre-order of a remake.

To be honest, I would have given it a fair shot, but unfortunately I couldn't even play the campaign. Nice little bug where you could just lose by default when the game finished loading.
    A crying shame, because I was *very* hyped about it...

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I learned to stop trusting Blizzard with the release of Diablo 3. Don't get me wrong, I still play and enjoy it. But the old Blizzard is gone.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  6. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Yeahhh...
    It remains impressive how they managed to not only screw up a remaster, but the original 18 year old game as well.

Also unrelated but i just found this
    [​IMG]

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  7. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

Thank god that I got to spend my days off experiencing the flu rather than doing something stupid like playing games or hanging out with my friend.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Are you sure it wasn't Covid-19?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

@Jimlad 42
    [​IMG]

Also, Synthetik is an amazing game, I advice everyone that loves semi-tactical roguelike bullet hells to give the free version, Synthetik: Arena a shot.
    Much murder to be had. It's also 2-player co-op, though the servers leave something to be desired at times :rofl:

That aside, how's everyone here doing?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

That reminds me, I need to boot up Skyrim again now that I have Ultimate Skyrim installed...
    Doing well. Yesterday was... busy and hectic. Fun, but busy and hectic. Arranging a massive double (potentially triple) one-shot with two DMs (potentially 3) and around 14 players is not easy...
    I am glad I can just laze today...

Parrotte likes this.
  11. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Been having some health issues but that's nothing new.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Well if you ever feel the need to get spammed with animal imagery, come find me. I have many :p

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  13. An Old Knight

I spent my entire birthday at work, a pretty neat way to celebrate being 21.

Parrotte and Jimlad 42 like this.
  14. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Welcome to the wonderful world of adults.

Jimlad 42 and Parrotte like this.
  15. An Old Knight

Yes, adult... time to become a raging alcoholic. Gotta destroy those kidneys and liver early to get a headstart on the Highway to Hellâ„¢.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I thought RL was the Highway to Hell?
    Ah well

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. An Old Knight

Real-life is a never-ending loop simulated in the matrix, for us it seems like life, but in reality, it is limbo. When you die you just restart from birth and they test to see if you do anything different the next time.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Been quiet here. What's everyone been up to?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Not much, my college recently extended spring break and shifted to online classes, so I guess the next time I leave the house is next semester.

20. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

How are your studies going?

Jimlad 42 likes this.