Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

[​IMG]
    Welcome to Boston Airport. Enjoy your stay~!

Trying Vortex now. Here goes nothing except several hours of modding!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

Oof, are you using a bunch of terrain and texture mods or what? Because in all my time of modding both Skyrim and FO4 I've never had any issues (I've used both NMM and Vortex).

Also, woo me... not. I can't pay my internet bill which was due yesterday, guess I should be an adult and contact my ISP and tell them I can't pay the bill for a couple of weeks.

Also sorry @Parrotte, saw your message on Steam, but was trying to sleep at the time.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

So. I wiped it all, tried Vortex and found the same bug.
    Unloaded everything and tried vanilla Fallout 4.
    There's the same bug.
    I SPENT 3 BLOODY DAYS TRYING TO FIX A MOD ISSUE THAT DIDN'T EXIST.

I don't even know why, since I don't care much for Boston Airport, but eh...

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. An Old Knight

Gotta go to work today for the first time in about... 3-4 months I think... People seem overexcited that I'm coming back for whatever reason. I've never given them a reason to like me so I'm a bit lost on why they seem to.

Also ate oatmeal for the first time in... well forever I guess and I have to say I'm not very impressed, even with cinnamon and brown sugar it wasn't very tasty at all. The oatmeal tasted and had the texture of plain rice that was super mushy. Overall 6/10.

Also, mark days 3 since my internet bill was due, they still haven't tried to contact me or turned my internet off... wonder if they've even noticed yet, surely they aren't blind and have some kind of software that notifies them that I haven't paid YET. I will pay as soon as I have the money to.
    I need to:
    1. Pay internet
    2. Buy kitty litter
    3. Get Bear fixed and vaccinated
    4. Pay rent
    5. Buy food
    6. Get car
    7. Coexist with the universe
    8. Find a viable relationship
    9. Find a way to ruin the relationship
    10. A new place to live
    11. VR HEADSET BAAABYYY
    12. Suffer for the rest of eternity
    Mostly in that order.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

So I still have a bruise from my last injection two weeks ago. It bled a lot.

Also, last night I was writing some maths problems for the 7 year old. She asked how I wrote something down so I said "Let's write it like this" and wrote it with my right hand. She immediately complained that that was how I wrote it before (it wasn't). I said "No, I wrote it like this" and re-wrote it with my left hand (how I did the first time). It blew her mind that I could write with both hands. lol

Jimlad 42 and Parrotte like this.
  6. An Old Knight

Yeah but can you write with all three hands?

Edit:
    Made this today and I'm not sure why but I felt like it HAD to be done.
    keeenobiiii.png

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    Parrotte, Pangaea and Jimlad 42 like this.
  7. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I lost one of my hands!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i think you have to say "uno" before you play the last card in your hand

Jimlad 42, Parrotte and Pangaea like this.
  9. An Old Knight

I had a weird dream, Cthulu was a woman and she asked me how much I weighed. I can't tell what was going on, I still remember a lot of it... but I have no clue what was happening. The most important part was Mama Cthulu.

10. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

That's basically how I live life.

11. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Isn't that true for all.

Also, we might be getting a new doggo. So even though there shall be no more parrot images, maybe I can replace them with new doggo images instead. Wish I could do both, though...

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. An Old Knight

You live? I just go day to day while shoving any hopes and dreams deep into the back of my mind because I know they'll never happen.

Also, that meme I made got featured a couple of days ago and I've had 3000+ people comment "General Kenobi" and the numbers are still growing.

I'm too young to be having all these back pains. I'm only just turning 21 in less than a month but I STILL have really bad back pains. It's been 12 days now since I've failed to pay my internet bill... still no attempted contact of any sort nor have they turned my internet off.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  13. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Get your back checked sometime, maybe?

Also you might just be racking up a debt. Over here you can be behind with your internet bill for a month or two before they just pull the plug.
    Your internet plug, that is. Not yours.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Wow I wish I had that. If we don't pay our internet bill it gets shut off like the next day.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  15. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Guess it depends on the provider you have. I was speaking for our specific one, but I remember with the previous provider that not paying your internet meant it'd be shut off within a week or so.
    Funny story is, you'd have to pay your bills by going onto the internet, so they had this function where you could get an hour or two of internet time with a cooldown of a couple of hours. And this was full range internet access, so you could still game or watch youtube or whatever. Just not with a high speed.

edit:
    i found this on imgur, enjoy
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Welp, I know what my players are facing next. Just need to make a statblock.
    (Any maybe a reason why this exists. Maybe.)

Pangaea and Parrotte like this.
  17. An Old Knight

I think they have a one-month policy or something if I don't pay by next bill cycle they'll probably shut it off.

I've got a lot of ideas floating in my head right now, but have little time or motivation to even put any effort into anything at all. Guess that's been my whole life though, no motivation for art, relationships, and a lot of the time not even time to play a game.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

"Mom, I'm actually 200 years old." - 7 year old

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. An Old Knight

Both internet bills paid, clear for a bit over a month now. Gotta get Bear neutered next. My tax refund is over $1000, thinking of seeing if I can find a bank with compounding interest and make a savings account. Probably time to start thinking smart... after buying MHW: Iceborne of course.

In other news; I'm trying to think of a way to spread the word about my idea and gain followers. I want to build another computer, but this one is for server hosting, both publicly and privately. I need supporters for a computer of this capacity, if it was just another $2500 desktop it wouldn't be a problem, but this needs more serious hardware to support hundreds of people.

Tell them to prove it by having them show you their ID.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

How's everybody? Anyone got sick? I hope not, especially not from Coronavirus.

Jimlad 42 likes this.