Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

This thread isn't really the place for such things. Your best bet is posting in the modding section.

Waffle-Chan and Jimlad 42 like this.
  2. blender7x

blender7x Void-Bound Voyager

3. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

it took me like a year, but I finally realized the painful irony of giving someone shit for their drinking habit because I hate alcohol, even though I've now collected like 15 different (empty) alcohol bottles

edit:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    IT'S A CAT POWERED METRO
    IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    THEIR EYES FUNCTION AS HEAD LIGHTS
    IT'S SO CUUUUUUUUTEEEEE

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    Bonabopn, Waffle-Chan and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

I just got my new sword, don't have any good photos of it yet, but it looks hella nice.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    BTW the text translates to "you are not my father", yes... I engraved it with my catchphrase as a joke.

Jimlad 42 and Parrotte like this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Another week without a post? For shame. Well, I guess I could be posting more just don't know what to say.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  6. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I haven't been posting this week because Saturday last week things hit an unpleasant crescendo at home.

It did give me a lot of clarity as well though, ironically. Nothing like the temporary complete destruction of normal life at home to teach you you done fucked up in the past.
    Have felt like I owe an apology (or at least admitting to be at fault) to several people, but I think it might just be better to not open old wounds again.

Anyway, here's some birds:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jimlad 42 and Hel like this.
  7. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I liek the birbs

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I got a couple more images around here.
    I kinda stopped posting them on imgur since I can just send them to people on discord.

Also got into Final Fantasy 14 two days ago.
    I must admit, I didn't expect to like it, but I actually do like it a lot.
    my midget catgirl thaumaturge shall rule the world. whenever she stops looking like she's had a midlife crisis while picking her clothing, that is.

Actually, she looks half decent right now

Never mind the giant QUEST COMPLETE. It's because I just completed a quest.
    [​IMG]

9. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Oh snap, what server do you play on????!!!!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Primal Hyperion, along with the people that peer pressured me into giving the game a try.

Jimlad 42 and Waffle-Chan like this.
  11. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Can I join you? I only have the trial version

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I menti

---------------------------------

I only have the trial version myself either, though I've been thinking of getting the full game so I can join the others in playing. Not a fan of subscriptions though...

I've bad experience from You can join me if you happen to find me online. I have no clue what I'm doing though, and am basically just powering through the quests to see where I end up.

Also unrelated, but I want this suit IRL
    [​IMG]
    Though obviously in my size.
    I did hear you can get the mask in the game though, so that's something I'm going to be working for.

13. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

I have a bunch of experience in this game. My name is Noholan Nahalan, I'm a Conj., and I'm in New Gridania

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I can't even get to your slice of hell on earth yet, I'm pretty sure.

Am glad I started playing the game though. I can accessorize my catg-- I mean, miqo'te, and should be able to do so with my chocobo soon!

Also having lots of fun bashing on everything alive and dead.
    [spoilers=spoilery examples]
    Like when that onion-shaped midget failure of a thaumaturge opened the Jar of Evil and my character stood there like a f**king lemon. That was sweet.
    Or that time when I spent time and effort getting this guy his last meal and he dies literaly seconds beforeI arrive. I hope someone can revive him so I can beat him to death.
    [/spoiler]

I have no idea how the social stuff works though, I'll have to figure that out whenever.

15. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I reached Level 51 and got bored.

Still paying the subscription xD

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

You can literally just walk there, there are no boundaries

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Not if your starting city is Ul'Dan and you hadn't unlocked the Airports yet.

That said, I have now.
    I'm also convinced that the Thaumaturge Guild in Ul'Dan is ran by a bunch of absolute banani's - player character included.
    my god...

Also, going to bed and/or waking up as Miqo'te is absolutely adorable uwu
    i wish i was cute like that

edit: forgot to mention

I'm mainly trying to work up to be able to play with the people that got me to play the game.
    I assume it's more fun playing with people you know.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  18. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

That's true but it's also hella fun to play online games with strangers and get into random shenanigans. One of the things I truly miss about playing MMOs.

Parrotte and Jimlad 42 like this.
  19. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I never did that. I have played DDO with friends before though, that was fun. Started as fire-based sorceress, where I could pretty much one- or two-shot any normal enemy as long as I had magicks.
    Then went to do rogue/trap expert. Fun times.

Now I'm just trying to get to the right level to join the people I'm 'playing with' now. Though I'm having enough of a good time on my own, expressing homicidal urges towards most NPCs I have encountered, and wondering how the pack of absolute banani's in charge of the Thaumaturge guild in Ul'Dan haven't killed themselves yet.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Yeah just walk north until you hit the forest :p

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2019
    Jimlad 42 likes this.