Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

RIP in peace Oppy.

Parrotte likes this.
  2. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

Ignore this post, this post and the person of the post are not of concern and are not to be paid attention to.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Screw you and what you said, I am going to ignore your post because it's lies and you are of concern.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. An Old Knight

Heresy, you dare ignore the orders of the Pope?

Jimlad 42 and Parrotte like this.
  5. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

You think a loyal subject of the Dark Brothers, the Chaos Gods, would even consider following the orders of the Pope? Hahaha!

[​IMG]

edit:
    Շђє ๔คгк ﻮ๏๔ร ฬเɭɭ гเรє Շ๏ ς๏ภรย๓є Շђє ฬ๏гɭ๔!

edit 2:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Waffle-Chan, Bonabopn, Hel and 2 others like this.
  6. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

So over the past few days have been playing dress-up dolls with the 6-year-old. Haven't really done it since I was a kid but I have to admit I'm kind of having fun.

Waffle-Chan, Hel, Parrotte and 2 others like this.
  7. An Old Knight

Why do I still continue with anything when it doesn't matter... In life and death I'm gonna be a pain to deal with. I'm incapable of taking care of myself (can take care of others, but refuses to acknowledge self), in death someone has to clean up the corpse.

Anyways... starting to make preparations for a game that I'm making, only person working on it so... it's probably gonna take at least a year.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Bruh.
    *hugs*
    You're not a pain to deal with.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Been very quiet around here lately.

Jimlad 42 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  10. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Not much to be said, I guess? Not been doing much interesting myself, except maybe two Thursdays of work from 0830 to 2130.

Nice avi btw. Sakimi makes some great stuff.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Yeah I guess. Just funny to think not too long ago the thread was moving pages a day and now weeks pass between posts.

Jimlad 42, Parrotte and Firebird Zoom like this.
  12. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

True. I guess everyone has... moved on? I dunno. Kinda miss this place and some of the people, although many would not believe it seeing my behavior towards them. Ah, if only you could turn back time.

Also, nothing beats holding a scorching hot soldering iron onto two lithium cells in the hopes of attaching connector pads to something that seems to actively reject any solder flowing onto it.
    My connections look like dogpoopoo but it's functional and hasn't caught fire quite yet.

edit: I soldered another set of batteries together, and it looks much cleaner!
    It's also faulty and the power bank board cuts out every couple of seconds.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Firebird Zoom and Jimlad 42 like this.
  13. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Yeah. Seems like a lot of people that were active in the thread don't even visit the forums anymore.

Hel, Jimlad 42 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  14. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I tend to just have conversations on the Discord, but I still hang out here and keep up with my like farms, even if it's been a bit lax lately.
    On that note: Nirning Helians. :zzz:

15. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Even discord has been pretty quiet lately. I guess I can't complain too much since I'm not very talkative there either.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I don't know about that. I barely visit this thread anymore, I only really stick around for the ship and house build posting threads. Like I said before, I'm on probably bad terms with most people from here by now.

G'nirning Jim.

On another note, I realized that my potential firebomb of a bluetooth speaker is an even bigger firebomb than I realized.
    I've soldered the bluetooth board's battery + and - to the one of the usb output attachment points of the power bank circuit. I didn't realize that when you plug something onto the bluetooth board's usb input now, you will also start feeding power into the wrong direction. I can't imagine the power bank circuit appreciating that.

Also the bluetooth module is so efficient or something when you've paused your music that the power bank circuit cuts power after several seconds of inactivity, and then supplies it again when the module demands it's power surge when starting up.

edit: nvm the power bank board is just f'ed.
    Plugged in my phone in one port, the board immediately flatlined the output (but the built-on flashlight kept shining)
    Plugged my phone in the other port, the board showed full charge, and my phone says it's charging! Except I lost charge instead.
    Plugged my phone back into the first port, it shows full power but still doesn't look like it's charging.

gud gud.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

So basically
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  18. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

It just cuts out even if it's well above its discharge treshold
    [​IMG]