1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Help? Weird Glitch?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Denba, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Denba

Denba Void-Bound Voyager

Ok so basically, When my crew members die, they only die sometimes. What I mean is they'll take a lethal amount of damage, play the death sound, and only actually die half of the time. Is this a Crew Member glitch? Audio glitch? Please help as this glitch has actually driven me away from Starbound a few times and I don't want to be driven away again.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please reproduce the issue and attach your starbound.log

3. Denba

Denba Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry if I sound dumb but how do you get to your starbound.log?

This?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2018
  4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please avoid doubleposts, i merged them.

The log itself doesnt show any errors unfortunately. According to your description there should have been an error in the log itself. I also never encountered said issue.
    Can you provide any steps to reproduce?

5. Denba

Denba Void-Bound Voyager

All I did was land with my team, fight a mini boss for a quest, and let my crew members take a lethal amount of damage by fighting a rouge samurai (Or may have been a rouge soldier or similar quest boss)

6. Denba

Denba Void-Bound Voyager

I reproduced the issue again and posted the log. (Just to make sure maybe the previous log wasn't possibly from a time before I reproduced the issue)

Attached Files: