1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Help! my starter planet has no gateway!

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Rowanator64, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Rowanator64

Rowanator64 Void-Bound Voyager

I attempted to use the command to get to the outpost, and that worked but now i can't start the first quest!

2. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

Do you have any mods installed that may have messed with the planets generation code, because as far as I know all lush planets have the gateway.

3. Rowanator64

yeah i have like a lot of mods, sorry for not clarifying. :nurunaughty:

4. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

That is more than likely the issue, you might want to reread through all of them to see if it is one of those purposely removing it.

5. Rowanator64

too late anyway i like the character, and there is no fixing the issue without making a new one. i have gotten to the outpost via commands and now i can't start the first quest

6. Masiakasaurus

Masiakasaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Delete your universe file and it should reset and spawn you a new starter planet?

7. Rowanator64

last time i tried that if i beamed down to a planet, any planet it beams me back to the ship instead.

8. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach your FULL log located in the storage folder of your starbound install. Without this information we are unable to help you.

~ Iris ~

9. Rowanator64

see, the thing here is this is almost guaranteed to be because of a mod, and can you really help with that? really what i need is a command or something to start the first mission.