Modding Help Help finding mod conflict.

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by FleetOfWarships, Jul 5, 2020.

1. FleetOfWarships

FleetOfWarships Yeah, You!

I’ve recently started a new game with drastically more mods than my previous one, however despite only slightly tweaking a mod list that others have been using with few issues I’ve had a major problem with certain weapons not working, so far only assault rifles don’t work but I haven’t encountered many others to test if it’s a more widespread problem.

2. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

Mod list helps, as well as an error log after trying to use a broken rifle

3. FleetOfWarships

FleetOfWarships Yeah, You!

I’ve already found the problem and fixed it, I was using a mod to expand the weapon descriptions with more stats and it conflicted with FU which does basically the same thing causing some weapons to break. And there wasn’t an error log, the guns just didn’t work, everything else was fine for whatever reason.

4. Crazy Meta

Crazy Meta Void-Bound Voyager

I can honestly use some help, I had this mod collection working before, removing stuff that conflicted with other stuff, I made a mistake and accidently resubcribed to everything that conflicted and now I have no clue which stuff it was that causes it to crash here's the collection. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1910558245