Hellow elo elo :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Neokido, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Neokido

Neokido Void-Bound Voyager

Hi everyone :)

So... what to say... um... Hi my alias is Neokido, I live in France and I love gaming (I don't have much time to do so...)

I'm a fan of Starbound (Duh! :p ), and got into the "Indie/crowdfunding" thing since Minecraft and from there... well i've "Invested" alot of money :rofl: I can't wait (but actually am) for the Final release of Starbound.

I hope that everyone is excited too, and I hope to be able to share and learn loads on this forum.

Thanks for reading, smell you all later ;)

Lodish and 2nd Lieutenant Raoni like this.
  2. Sgt.fox170

Sgt.fox170 Existential Complex

Why Hello and welcome to the forums! please enjoy your stay here in the community! have Fun :3

3. crazyroosterman

crazyroosterman Hey, You!

greetings even though im not sure what mine craft has to do with crowd funding
    bwt in recognition of your greeting I present with you with a sick deviant art thing
    mega_absol_by_kenket-d7zbf3t.jpg no its not because itsabsol fanart(okay a little bit) I have high standards and I don't save away things witch bascily look the exact same as the original design in concept and detailing or weird shit like when people draw human forms of her.

ps I know the start of the second sentence looks weird but it was doing that stupid annoying bloody thing were its every thing in front of what your typing when you put new stuff back in the sentence your.

4. crazyroosterman

I meant to say arrival not greeting I cant be bothered to do the nonsense required to edit it.

5. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums dude :rofl:
    btw, theres and edit button there buddy. double posting is considered spamming XP

6. crazyroosterman

bro I know were the bloody edit button is programing was shitting itself.

7. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome to the forums, dear baguette friend ;)
    Hope you have a great time here!

8. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

Hi ! and welcome to the forums ! :lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung:

9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!

I don't know if posting someone's art is your thing or something but,..next could you put it in a spoiler? This is just an introduction thread after all.. no need to post other's work of art everytime you greet someone.
    Also, double posting is frowned upon.. next time, try editing your previous post . ( the edit button is located at the lower right of your post)

10. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and [​IMG] to the forums!