Hello Starbounders John here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by jjcm04, Mar 20, 2016.

1. jjcm04

jjcm04 Twenty-three is number one

I am John or also known as jjcm04 and I have been playing starbound for about 290+ Hours (as steam says) and I have a few ideas for farming since that is my favorite thing. I would like to see us using water more maybe in pipes or some type or irrigation system with a water pump to make the water flow back up and to bring back the sprinkler system, also I would like to see more done with the boneboo and the neon mellon. Also I love this game so far and since I wanted to do a youtube video on this game with maybe some facts or like a top 5. Thank you for reading and for stopping by and please leave a comment on here on what you think about my ideas and to ask me questions and to make friends.

2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
  2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and [​IMG] to the forums John!
    I think your ideas are pretty interesting, pumping water through pipes would be something I would like to see in the future as well [​IMG]

3. jjcm04

Thank you Fire :)

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  4. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums dude :rofl: i love your ideas. it would be something id like to see implemented in the game. ( i would probably make some realy complicated stuff with pipes and water flow though :DD)

5. jjcm04

Thank you:) I also like using the stuff already in the game to make other interesting items and since I love farming (at least in this game) I would like us to use the water in the game either from the ocean planets or when it rains because I normally build my farm on Lush planets since the monsters are weak and I can easily farm meat and poultry (if those bird things are there that breath fire)

6. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

Welcome to the forums.

7. jjcm04

Thank you

8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]good sir!

9. jjcm04

Thank you Cross