Hello Forum Peoples!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Segolia, Aug 18, 2012.

1. I felt morally obligated to make this thread, seeing as I'm new and all...

so...

'sup?

2. Hey there. Thanks for joining us. :) I hope you enjoy yourself, and there may be cookies and other refreshments scattered around the forum (Note: not guaranteed).
    About to go find a snack (hence the above comment). Yourself?

3. ATM I'm screwing around in Lego Digital Designer, building warhammer 40k-y things

Please tell me more about these 'refreshments' as you call them. As a space hobo I am very interested in the scattered remains of discarded food :whoop: .

Ordona likes this.
  4. Nicolas

Nicolas Subatomic Cosmonaut

Welcome! Those are some cool lego's concepts you got there. Have a pretty good collection of them myself. Also check out our suggestions section. Its full of interesting looking morsels.*
    *Note: Don't eat unless you know what your eating.

5. Thanks :)

Who are you? my mother? *continues eating mysterious goo on toast*

6. Psychoangel223

Psychoangel223 Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome Segolia, you have arrived in the In-sequestered Macrocosm of the Starbound Fanatics. Your stay with us will be a guaranteed mad dash of fun things and such. Also, I am running out of creative ideas for greeting people...:saywhat::scissors:

7. pyromancerLaurentius

pyromancerLaurentius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello! I'm Laurentius, but most people call me pyro. And so long as you don't die within 48 hours, you'll be fine with that green jelly toast (and it'll make your breath smell good).

The Enderman likes this.
  8. ThatAmazingPerson

ThatAmazingPerson Existential Complex

Hey there, welcome the forums! Enjoy your stay, Segolia. :)