hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by wintersong14, May 20, 2019.

1. i am new here, i have a question, i think its a bug , i play star-dew valley, love the game, issue- I hit my iridium sprinkler with my pic axe to move, it, backpack was full, when I went back to get it, it was gone. how do I get it back is the question, with out having to make another one, I only had enough items to make the one. any ideas?

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hello, wintersong14! Welcome to the forums!

Question, where did you free your backpack? Is it off-map? I mean, like going to another location not in that area where the iridium sprinkler located? For example the iridium sprinkler is in the farm, and you go to your house to store some stuff. If so, I guess that's the reason.

3. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome to the Forums!

4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately I don't know enough about Stardew to answer your question. You can try posting in the Stardew Valley section.

5. TraciP

TraciP Seal Broken

Hi! I don't know what device you play SV on (iPad, Xbox One, PC, MAC?), but on my iPad, whenever I lose any item, be it from my backpack or on land, I open the game menu, and tap on "Exit to Title" without saving. Then, I load my farmer again, but opt to not pick up where I last left off. Doing that always restarts your day at 6am, in bed. Every action that happened before you exited to the title screen, will happen again, except for what your farmer can control and the choices you make. So the second time around, just make sure you have backpack space before you pickaxe your iridium sprinkler. Restarting your day is also extremely beneficial when other mishaps happen in the game too. Note: I do not believe the Xbox One or PC versions have an "Exit to Title" option. This is only on Apple devices.