Hark, a Stable Update! v. Upbeat Giraffe

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

I check up on this forum to see if there is a new stable update occasionally.
    Since people are still replying to a thread that was started on Jan. 28 I guess that means NO. When is the next stable update?, the one that improves fighting (and hopefully the above).

2. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

I kinda lost track of time there, lol, but I think it's about 3-6 weeks from now?
    (No guarantees)
    And they're just replying because someone necro'd it hard I think.
    [​IMG]

3. Nirbil

Nirbil Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I mean, I just managed to get lost in the forums and saw this post. Figured I'd try to help put some people at ease about it, considering it's still being viewed.

4. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Not saying necro'ing is a bad thing, it's not as long as it's on topic, right? :p
    (It said, while writing a whole post off-topic)

Kawa likes this.
  5. n1t3n

n1t3n Big Damn Hero

I agree with Nirbil.
    First, I have to gladily admit that Starbound is one of my favorite videogames, let's say, with FF VI and a few more.
    I follow the development since a long time now ( :rainbowbarf: almost every day and night) and I am always impressed by the quality of the choices made for this game - very adult ones, made for gamers who want to explore the universe. It reminds me that some devs still love their jobs.
    I could complain about a thing or two, major ones (back slots suck at the time ! :rofl: ), may be, but I just want to thank the devs for what it is done, and the community for not being too narrow and childish...
    They are a lot of difficulties, but Starbound always succeeds at making me wonder.
    Good day, or good night from France !

6. it might be that rickythafirst is the friend who sent angelstar starbound and so they wrote the same thing to aknowledge that?

7. Beathrus

Beathrus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Screw you, Fresh Prince of Drasnia! I saw this on the Dev Blog and thought we were finally getting a stable update again! :cry:

(Is a joke, Calm down people.)

Esahc_, Kawa and The Squid like this.
  8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Me too... :(

9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

The worst part is that what they're replying about is so far back that I couldn't possibly care less. Any longer and they'd owe me a care :)

10. n1t3n

n1t3n Big Damn Hero

You missed hugs when you were a teen ? X3

11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I miss hugs now that I'm an adult, among other sort of related things. But this is hardly the time or place to discuss that.

12. n1t3n

n1t3n Big Damn Hero

I'm feeling like a frog now. :unsure: