1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Halo Ultra Halo Ultra V5.2

Spartans never die, they're just MIA.

1. Pantherine

Pantherine Pangalactic Porcupine

This is for Enraged Kaola. Your game shold have atoumatically updated through steam unless you pirated it...

2. Pantherine

In future updates I will use .ZIP

3. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

Pantherine fixed the 3.3 update btw :p

4. naithaan

naithaan Zero Gravity Genie

could you perhaps make it compatible with halobound - complete halo mod?

5. Pantherine

Magma Claw refuses to work with me...

6. Starbound playa

Dayum Magmaclaw is a wee bit of a jerk eh?

naithaan likes this.
  7. naithaan

yeah i left a comment on his page he didnt respond to me i was like great so i gave him a low rating because its just not good sportsmanship

8. Starbound playa

Defiantly Naithan. Magmaclaw is not a nice guy.

naithaan likes this.
  9. naithaan

So i got this message on my profile from magma and he pretty much says you need to fix it, saying since you came first its your problem not his -.-
    Magma Clawdude, 1 more thing, u shld be trying to make his mod work with ours, not the other way around, Halbound came before the other one, so its basically not our problem :/

This was the review that i gave him, gave him a 3 for effort only on his side though he needs to either team up with you or find a work around.
    not compatible with other halo mod takes to much time looking through the code to fix it myself
    58 minutes agoReport Abuse
    1. [​IMG]
      Author's Response

Boo! I have no idea how the other guy made his mod or how it works, on the other hand I left he package open so others like you for personal use :/ Well now that I got the 20th review, I will release the pic, but I'm not really happy with this...​

10. naithaan

So after i sent him the message he sent me this. At least i tried to get the two guys to work together but it might just take a couple of us to get them to do it to push them in the right direction.
    [​IMG]
    Magma Claw
    nvr mind, u guys are practically forcing me to work with him, I can pick whichever way I want to go, so, all I have to say is, our mod stays independent unless I have the decision to fuse it with another

11. Pantherine

All right guys I appreciate your support on the topic, but I don't want a red versus blue scenario (see what I did there?)

I will update my mod so that is compatible with his.
    you can expect it to be released Monday night.

naithaan and Dolphinowl245 like this.
  12. naithaan

i like how at least you support the community :D

13. Starbound playa

Me 2 I like him because he supports this community and is not like magmaclaw :( boo to magmaclaw Love Pantherine and rate his mod 5 stars i mean not 5 stars rate it 1000000000000000000000000 stars! :D

naithaan likes this.
  14. naithaan

Yup!

15. Magma Claw

Magma Claw Existential Complex

as most of u wanted, I have message Pantherine and we will work something out

naithaan likes this.
  16. Magma Claw

gees... eh thanx for the kind words, i have messaged pantherine and we will see if we can work somehting out and please mind your language, Im a human too, you know?

17. naithaan

A big thank you is going towards your way! The community thanks you! I thank you! This is what most of us have been waiting for! Cant wait to see what the mod is going to be like! As always Stay Classy.

18. Magma Claw

WELL!, IF he decides to join up, expect faster updates, MORE updates, and MORE content

naithaan likes this.
  19. Magma Claw

I have also decided that we will have a small webpage/group for people to see progess logs, future progressions/ideas and so on

naithaan likes this.
  20. Magma Claw

well... he has looked at it but no reply :/